Team 7's Introductions

Kakashi's Point Of View

While we were walking, I planned to stop real quick to introduce ourselves to each other. I had them sit down on some steps.

"Let's see, we'll start with introductions first off." I said.

"I'll go, I'll go!! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I love instant ramen! But, I love ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka Sensei treats me to even more! And I hate having to wait 3 minutes after pouring in hot water. My future dream is to....surpass the Hokage! And that's why I'm going to make everyone in the village acknowledge me!" Naruto said.

"Any Hobbies?" I said.

"Playing pranks!" Naruto said.

"Next." I said.

"I'm Aradam Uchiha. I love training a lot because I want to be super strong. I want to surpass all the strongest shinobi that ever existed. I would love to be a Hokage one day.There's not many things that love or like, but it's this one girl who goes by the name of Sakura, who I love." Aradam said.

"Eehhhh??" Sakura said.

"Next." I said.

"My name is Sakura Haruno! I like... Well the person I like is...." Sakura glances at Sasuke, who is paying no attention," And my hobby is... and my dream is too..." Sakura said.

"And what do you hate?" I said

"Naruto and Aradam." Sakura said bluntly.

"What about you?" I said gesturing towards Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are a lot of things I hate and not many things I like. Also, I have no intention on saying I have a dream, but I do have an ambition. This is to..kill a certain man one day." Sasuke said.

"That's it for introductions today. We'll start our first mission shortly." I said.  "What kind of mission is it going to be??" Aradam said.

"There is something only the 5 of us are going to do." I said. "What!? What?!" Naruto said.  "A survival exercise. I'll be your opponent, but it won't just be an exercise. This is an extremely difficult test that has a 66% failure rate." I said. "You have about 3 hours to get some rest or train, then meet me at the training field at 11." I said

Sasuke's Point Of View

"Sasuke, let's walk home together!" Sakura said. "No thanks." I said. "I'm finally a genin and I have no intention on getting dropped. I'm going to train alone." I added.

"I guess you're right." Sakura said sadly.

Dammit, of all the people, I had to get stuck with Sakura and that loser in the four-man cell.

The only good person we have is Aradam. I can pass even by myself. I have a goal.