Bye Sensei.....

I woke up the next day and put on all my clothes. I got all my stuff ready before leaving for the last time to escort Tazuna. I left my room and went into the kitchen where everyone was waiting at.

"Hey is everyone ready to go?" Kakashi said. "Yes." Everyone said. We all walked out the house and headed towards the bridge that Tazuna had to finish working on.

~3 hours later~

We finally reached the bridge, and Tazuna immediately started working on it.

"Howww lonnggg are we gonna be here with this old mann?" Naruto said. "We're gonna stay here until he finishes the bridge, Stupid." Sasuke said. "Hey Shut u-" I cut Naruto off. "Why is it getting all foggy all of a sudden??" I said. "Tazuna, come close to us, I have a feeling that we are gonna be getting attacked." Kakashi said. Tazuna made his way to us and we got in a circle.

It got super foggy and we couldn't hardly see anything.

??: Do you think I could've been defeated so easily??

"Who said that?" Kakashi said.
"Me!!" Zabuza said, appearing out of the mist. He tried to hit Kakashi with his sword, but luckily he missed.

"Hmph, that could have killed you. Oh well, I guess I'll just try again." Zabuza said smiling evilly.

"Guys, protect Tazuna while I handle him!" Kakashi yelled.
"You think I came by myself??" Zabuza said smiling again.
"What? There's more?" Naruto said.

I activated my sharingan and started looking around. I sensed something behind Naruto. Oh no...

"Naruto!! There's someone behind you!" I said.

Naruto turned around looking scared and the person came with a sword full blast at him.

He stood there frozen, but Sasuke came in front of him and stopped the sword with his kunai.

"What are you doing loser? Are you trying to get killed?" Sasuke said to Naruto

Naruto stood there speechless and looked mad.

"Who are you?" I said to the person.

"There no need for you to know me, but I do know you." the person said.

"How do you know me??" I said. "Who doesn't know you?" the person said.

That's a good point, almost everyone knows me.

After that, the person made some kind of barrier around Sasuke and Naruto.

I couldn't get in , so I just left that person to Sasuke and Naruto. I hope they defeat that enemy.

I looked over to Kakashi fighting Zabuza, and it looked as if he was struggling.

"Sakura, do you think you could protect Tazuna while I help Kakashi?" I said.
"You're just gonna leave me here all by myself?" Sakura said.
"Look, if anything harms you, I'll come help, deal?" I said.
"Fine." she said.