Officially a Genin

3 years later
(Aradam is now 11, everyone in the academy is at least 12 and 13ish)

I always sat at a table by myself. I didn't want to talk to people. Today is the day where we get our leaf village headbands and where we get assigned to our teams for missions. I don't care about who I get teamed with, but one thing.

I want to get teamed with Sakura because I like her, but I also want to get teamed with Sasuke because he's smart and seems good with missions. I don't know what to really expect.

A few hours ago
Third Hokage's P.O.V.
( The elders are gathered around to discuss the Third Hokage's decisions about the teams.)

"Your decisions for the teams were good, but you did do one thing stupid." Danzo said. "And what is that?" The Hokage said.

"Well, you teamed up not one, but two Uchiha's with a jinchuuriki." said Homura. "Yes, the two Uchiha could release the tailed beast out the boy and cause bad things." Koharu said.

"I know, but I see potential in this group. Believe me." The Hokage said.

Aradam's P.O.V

It was almost my turn to go and get my head band. I was ready.

"Uchiha, Aradam!! Please step up to get your headband." Iruka Sensei said. I walked up to get it. I was the last one to get it. I noticed it was made special for my eye to be covered.

About 30 minutes later, Iruka Sensei just finished announcing all the teams. But, he forgot about me. I walked up to the front and asked him about.

"Excuse me Sensei, you forgot to tell me what team I'm on." I said. "I sure did, didn't I ?" He said. He started flipping through the pages on his clipboard, he looked confused as he was going through the pages. He finally stopped on a page. "Oh, here you are. Your on team 7, with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. And your the only team who has 4 people on it." He said.

I walked to the table behind them, and sat. "Now everyone, meet here and sit in these same seats tomorrow at 11:00 in the morning. Your Senseis will then come, pick you all up, then do what they need to do with you." Iruka Sensei said. Everyone agreed.

We had about 10 minutes of class before it ended. I wanted to talk to Sakura about how I felt about her, but she liked Sasuke, like all the other girls do. She was just staring at him, admiring him. I wish she would do that to me.

"Um, Sakura. I just want to tell you--" I stopped as she turned around. "What do you want Aradam ?" she said. I didn't know she knew my name. I started blushing. "How do you know my name?" I asked.

"We're on the same team now, I have to know it, and your the 2nd best in this classroom. Everyone knows your name." She said.  "Oh, well I just wanted to tell you that.....I love you and..... I want to be with you." I said. It was kind of hard to push that sentence out.

"BWAAAHAHAHAHA" Sakura started laughing. Then everyone else started laughing. "If Sakura doesn't like me, she will not like you either. She's attached to Sasuke." Naruto said. "What's so funny?!" I said. My face turned red. "Do you really think I like you? You're the second to last ugliest person in this room." Sakura said. "Huh??" I said. "Just look at the scars on your face." Sakura said. I didn't know what to say.

These scars on my face, it meant something to me.

"Class is over, you guys can leave now. And don't forget about tomorrow." Iruka Sensei said.

I walked out the classroom fast, I was the first one to leave.

I finally made it to the middle of the village. "Aradam." I heard from behind me. I turned around and it was Sasuke. "What do you want?" I said with an attitude. "I'm sorry I didn't help you earlier." He said.

"You should be! Clan members are supposed to stick up for each other, not roam away from them!" I said. "Really? Well did Itachi stick up for the clan by killing them all?!" Sasuke said. I got quite. "Exactly, it was just a little argument, get over it." Sasuke said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take anyone fussing at me anymore. I ran off away from Sasuke towards my house. "Wait, Aradam!" He said. I ignored him and kept running. I thought of another question in my head.

Why do I keep getting rejected!?