Meeting The Voice

A few hours after talking to that mysterious voice, I just sat in my room looking at the floor thinking. All of a sudden I heard someone knock on the door and enter. I looked up and it was Kakashi.

"Hey Aradam, make sure you get some sleep tonight, we're waking up early to finish escorting Tazuna." Kakashi said. "Ok." I said.

Kakashi looked at me for a minute. "Are you alright, you've been acting kinda odd lately." Kakashi said. "Yes I'm fine, I just need some time to myself." I said. "Ok, just making sure." He said. Kakashi exited the room. When he left, I closed my eyes and started focusing.

"Hey you mysterious voice, I have a few questions, if you are there." I said. "So, you finally came back." the voice said. "Please answer me, who are you you?" I said. "You can call me panza. The way I got into you was because of your father. " he said. "You knew my father??" I said. "Yes, I used to be in his body, then when you were born, I was transferred to your body." panza said. He walked out from the shadows of my mind. Panza was a talking black panther. "You're a panther??" I said. "Yes." Panza said.

"Hold up, what do you just do, lay there inside my mind all day??" I said.  "Kid, no!" Panza said laughing. " I provide you with power, when you need it. I also give you extra chakra. So, you're probably the strongest person on Earth right now, well not yet, but in a few more years you will." Panza said.

"Huhhhh..." I said. "Now I have a question to ask you. Is the hidden leaf village even teaching you anything that you don't already know?" Panza said. "Well, umm..." I said thinking. "Exactly, they haven't really. You've taught yourself most of the stuff you know, so what's the point of staying in that village??" Panza said. "Why do you want me to leave the village so badly?" I said.

"Don't you want to have power. Don't you want to figure out who killed your father? Don't you want to discover all the secrets that the hidden leaf village kept from you??" Panza said.

"Wait, what..." I said. " I'm gonna leave it at that. Just think about what I just said." He said. Panza crawled back into the shadows slowly. "Wait!!" I said. He was already gone into the shadows. I finally opened my eyes. I spent almost an hour talking to Panza.

I layed down in the bed and thought about what Panza said, then I fell asleep thinking about it.