The Discovery

The boys were running away. All of a sudden, they bumped into the hokage, who was taking a walk. " Hey boys, stop running and come here." said the Hokage.  " Mr.Hokage, this boy has a red eye and a purple eye ! We ran away from him!" said 1 boy. " Hold up slow down. This boy has a red eye and a purple eye!?" said the Hokage. " Yes, we ran from him because he looked creepy.

He goes to the academy with us. We call him lonely boy." said another boy. Could they be talking about Aradam, the Hokage thought. "Thanks boys, I'll go fix this problem." said the Hokage. He started walked off to Aradam's house and the boys ran off.

Aradam's P.O.V

The Third Hokage came up to Aradam's door and knocked on it. I walked up to the door to open it. " Aradam, let me see something."said the Hokage. I let him into my house and he sat down. I sat down in a chair near him.

" Aradam, it was three boys who told me that it was something weird about your eyes. Do you know about it?" the Hokage said. I was covering the purple eye with my hand because it wouldn't go away like the sharingan. I was trying to hide it. " No." I said. " Why are you covering your right eye ?" The Hokage said. " It's just irritating, don't worry about it." I said. "Let me see Aradam." said the Hokage. I slowly uncovered my eye. The Hokage was shocked as soon as he seen my eye.

" How can someone get rinnegan at such a young age. " He thought outloud. " What ? " I said. " I might as well tell you now." he said. "This purple eye is called the rinnegan and that other eye, the red one, is the sharingan. " What does the rinnegan do ? " I asked. " Your too young to understand. For now, we're gonna have to cover it up with something. Do you have any bandages around ?" He asked. " Yeah, in my bathroom somewhere. I'll go get it." I said.  I walked to the bathroom to get the bandages. I walked back into the sitting area and gave him the bandages. He wrapped my eye up. "Aradam, don't use this eye until your at least 15, OK ?" the Hokage said. "Ok." I said in a confused way. He patted my head and smiled, then left my house. I was confused about this whole eye thing.