The Uchiha's Last Night

Danzo's P.O.V.

After the meeting with Aradam, I went to go meet with Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother. I wanted Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan to prevent the coup d'etat they were going to launch, but it was his decision. " Despite what the The Third Hokage said about not doing this, he'll do anything to protect the village, so I'm ignoring his orders to do what's best for the village. I want you to choose. Align with the Uchiha and launch the coup d'etat and be slaughtered along with your family, or side with the leaf, and before they attempt a coup d'etat, eliminate every Uchiha except your younger brother?" I said.

" Eliminate the Uchiha....." Itachi thought outloud. " In order to protect the leaf, every possible step must be taken to avoid mayhem." I said. " The only one who can handle this mission is you, a double agent for both the Uchiha and the leaf. There is no one else, Itachi. Will you accept this mission ?" I added. Itachi looked up at me.

Itachi's P.O.V.

The village...the clan... shinobi. Is fighting... Inevitable? The village or the clan... What should I do? As I was contemplating with myself on what to do I seen Sasuke and his friend Naruto on the academy track. They were racing each other. Sasuke went over the finish line and won. Naruto came behind him, exhausted.

I could hear them arguing in the distance. "I wasn't serious just now!" Naruto said. "Yes, you were,loser." Sasuke said. " If I were serious, I would have beaten you !! This time, I challenge you to the high jump !!" Naruto said. "Your no match for me." Sasuke said. "What did you say !!" Naruto said. I smiled, looked away, then thought.

Later that night I got someone to help me with the mission. I had excepted it.

Aradam's P.O.V.

( About 5 minutes before Itachi started to slaughter the clan )

I walked to the Uchiha clan area in the village. As I walked in everyone was happy and laughing. I seen a white cat go into an ally way, so I followed it. It turned around a corner and as I turned around the corner, I bumped into this man. " Run boy, run as far away as you can from this place !!" The man said. " Why should I run !?" I said. " I tried to tell everyone, but they wouldn't listen, they thought I was crazy. Your all in danger. " The man said. " How do you know all this ?!" I said. " I know about your eye too, the rinnegan!" The man said. " What, how !!??" I said. " There's no time to explain, just run, your life is in danger !!" The man said.

I just listened to what he said. I ran as fast as I could away from that area. I ran out into my secret passage way out the village. I ran into the woods and bumped into someone again. I fell to the ground. " Come here kid, you're coming with me." I tried to hurry and get up, but he tripped me. He tied my hands up together and covered my mouth. He put me on his back and carried me to an unknown area.

Later that night, all the Uchiha, besides Sasuke, were executed. Aradam got to stay alive because Itachi could not find him, nor the person helping him.

Itachi's P.O.V.

"First, you have my thanks. Civil war has been averted in the Hidden Leaf. We have maintained peace." The Third Hokage said. " Yes." I said. "However, I regret that there was no other way to achieve this. " I apologize." I said.

" I'm the one who must apologize. You will now be branded a rogue ninja who massacred his entire clan and be listed in the Bingo Book as a fugitive, wanted dead or alive. " The Third Hokage said. "That goes without saying. " I said. " What will you do from now? " The Third Hokage said. "I've found aid from a group called the 'Akatsuki'. I intend to stay close to them in order to make sure a promise isn't broken." I said. Later that night, I left the village.