Seeking Revenge

Me and Sasuke walked to the shore of a lake, as the sun was setting, and his team of ninja came along.

I stood behind Sasuke, as he began to start crying for Itachi. He whipped his tears away , and started talking.

"Me and my team are no longer called 'Hebi'. From this day, our team will be named 'Taka' . Taka has only one goal. We...will destroy the Hidden Leaf." He said.

"Hmph...Are you sure that's really what you want to do?" I asked.

"....Yes." Sasuke said.

We walked back to the outside of the Akatsuki Hideout, and the Moon started to rise in the sky. I noticed Sasuke was staring at the sky for a few minutes.

"What are you doing? The preparations are already complete." I said.

"When I look upon the full moon, it takes me back to that night. As well as the memories I've been trying to forget. Now I can finally recall things about Itachi...Faint memories buried deep inside of my heart are floating back to the surface. It seems he was crying, when he killed and left me alone." Sasuke said.

He looked at me.

"It seems what you told me was true. But I must ask, you didn't go into depth of how you obtained this information. And where have you been after all these years. It felt like you disappeared from the face of the Earth. I want to know everything that I missed out on." Sasuke said.

"You really want to know?" I asked.

"I asked for a reason." Sasuke said.

"First of all, sorry that I left the village unannounced a few years back...I left my fellow Uchiha all alone." I said.

"Did you really leave the village over a girl." Sasuke asked.

"Well, that was the point that pushed me. Before all of that, many people didn't like my personality traits that resembled my Grandfather at such a young age. Many people thought I would be a threat. They also constantly made fun of me. I considered myself quite handsome back in the days, but I guess some people didn't appreciate my half torn face hehe. Oh, and my grandfather sent my father on the despicable mission against strong ninja, leading up to his death. I believe Danzo had something to do with it...I'm still figuring out the truth. After all of that, the clan was killed of course, and most of the people I cared about were gone. You were getting attention after all those events had happened. You had fame, admiration, ugh, even all the girls. Do you know what I could've done with that power?! Let me stop and get back on topic hehe. I found the girl of my dreams from the sound village, but after that attack that the sound conducted on the Leaf Village, they killed many Sound Ninja, including my love. All she was trying to do was give me a birthday present...but she had gotten killed by the anbu." I said.

"So, you are out seeking revenge." Sasuke said.

"Yes, for my love, for the clan, and most importantly, my dad. I'm also trying to carry my grandfather's will out, which will also benefit me and the whole world." I said.

"How will it be beneficial, exactly?" Sasuke said .

"Hmph, I will create a world where you can have anything you want. I will create a perfect world. A world of all your dreams. All I have to do is collect all the tailed beast , put them into the Gedo Statue, and I will finally resurrect Madara. When that happens, he will help create this world. You will have a world with the Uchiha back, your brother will be back, no violence will happen, anything you wish! This is the goal of the Akatsuki. I joined this organization to carry out this plan, so I'm kind of like an Leader, with Pain as the main one. " I said.