Fight with Zabuza

"The mist is getting thicker!!" Naruto said. "The country of the Waves is surrounded by the ocean, so it helps the mist emerge." I said.

"The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, vein, collarbone, kidney, and heart. Now, which vital organ would you like to get struck at?" Zabuza said. After he said that, everyone seemed panicked, even Sasuke.

"HAHAHA. Zabuza Sensei, stop lecturing me and do something already!!" I said. Everyone turned and looked at me. "Aradam, why would you do that!!" Kakashi whispered. He turned around and started weaving signs. I seen his chakra spin around in a circle all of a sudden, and it cleared the mist a little. Sasuke looked even more worried.

"Sasuke, don't worry. I will protect all of you. No of you will get killed." Kakashi said. "I'm not sure about that. This is the end." Zabuza said. All of a sudden, he teleported in the middle of our circle. He tried to swing his sword and kill Tazuna, but it was a failure because Kakashi came just in time to stop the sword. Kakashi stabbed him with a Kunai, but it was a clone. Zabuza then tried to get Kakashi, put he attacked a clone, and then Kakashi teleported behind Zabuza and held a knife to his throat. "This is the end." Kakashi said.

Zabuza started laughing. "Is this the end? You don't understand. You can't just defeat me with your indiscriminate imitations. I can assure you that." He said. He started laughing again. "But must admit, you're pretty good." Zabuza said. It was just a clone of Zabuza in front, and the real Zabuza appeared in the back of Kakashi. Zabuza kicked Kakashi into a pool of water, and he got trapped in some sort of water bubble. "Ha, you fell for it. You can't escape from this. Now then, all that's left is to get rid of the rest of you." He said. He looked towards us.

"The four of you have on forehead protectors as if you think you all are Ninjas. But, Ninjas refers to someone who has gone through numerous life and death situations. You 4 are not ninja, you're kids." He said. He did his mist technique again, and he disappeared. "Zabuza, I am a ninja. You should already know. Besides, I'm stronger than you." I said. I was standing by Naruto, and all of a sudden, he appeared out the mist and kicked Naruto in the face. "Naruto!!"Everyone said. "Everyone, get Tazuna and run. He's too strong for you." Kakashi said. "Not for me, I want you to face me now, Zabuza Sensei!!!" I said. "Run, you've got to be kidding." Sasuke said.

Sasuke and Naruto started fighting Zabuza, and they were losing. They were trying so hard.

I ran towards Zabuza and activate my sharingan in my eye. I threw kunai at him, and he dodged them with his sword. I jumped towards him and he caught me by my neck. "Aradam, I thought you were better than this." Zabuza said. He looked at my eye. "Oh no, is that Sharingan?!" He said. I activated a genjutsu once he looked in my eyes, and he fell out. His clone that was holding Kakashi in the trap disappeared. The trap did too. "Come on guys, he won't stay down for long. Get Tazuna and let's go!" I said. Everyone looked amazed at me.

We started walking towards Tazuna's house. He let us rest there for the night.