Aradam Vs Kankurou !

Aradam's Pov

"Begin!" Hayate said.

"Let's go!" Yoroi said. He started weaving signs.

"Okay!" Sasuke said.

They both threw knives at each other.
Sasuke dodged it, but then he fell to the ground in pain from his curse mark.

Yoroi teleported to him fast, and tried to punch Sasuke, but Sasuke dodged just in time and grabbed his arm, and trapped him with his legs.

"He did it!" Naruto yelled in excitement

"Hmph.." Yoroi said, and grabbed Sasuke's shirt.

I think he was sucking chakra from Sasuke.

"My strength..." Sasuke thought.

Sasuke's grip around Yoroi weakened, and he took the opportunity to punch Sasuke and escape from his grip.

He laid on the ground, grabbing his chest.

"What happened...? My strength suddenly..." Sasuke thought.

Yoroi stood there, then came straight towards Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura said.

Sasuke sat up quickly, but Yoroi grabbed his head and started sucking chakra from it. Then he slammed his head back to the ground.

"Are you....my chakra...?" Sasuke said weakly.

"Did you notice now?!" Yoroi said.

I looked up at the other side of the room and seen this guy from the sound village. He looked so suspicious.

I just ignored him and looked back at the fight

Sasuke tried to pull Yoroi's arm off of him, but he was weakened and his hands fell to the ground.

"Yes, Yoroi's unusual ability is absorbing chakra. He can suck out the mind and body energy from an enemy's body by putting his palm on the enemy. And once your Chakra is sucked out, Sasuke-kun, you must rely on my cursed seal mark." The guy thought.