Chunin Exams

So, a few weeks passed by, and this thing called the chunin exams was the big topic. We had already started the first part of the chunin exams. The only thing I didn't like was that it was on paper.

Everyone sat in a classroom with assigned seats, so there was no way to cheat , unless you knew the people around you.
You were basically separated from your team.

Our team passed luckily, after worrying. Now, we were standing outside of a fence, but behind that fence was "The Forest of Death" , which  was where the second stage of the chunin exams were going to be at.

The person who held the second stage was this lady named Anko Mitarashi, I didn't know who she was.

"There's something kinda creepy about this place" Sakura said looking nervous.

"This is called the Forest of Death, and you'll soon realize why." Anko said smiling.
"ThIs Is CaLlEd ThE fOrEsT oF dEaTh, AnD yOu'll SoOn ReAliZe WhY." Naruto mocked Anko.

Then I continued to say, " That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!"

I was actually ready to fight everyone.

"Really? You have a lot of energy, I see." She said smiling.

She quickly threw a kunai knife towards me, and it from scratching my cheek, then hit the ground. Then, she teleported behind me.

"A kid like you dies at the very beginning, dappled with the red blood that I like." She said in my ear smiling.

All of a sudden, this girl...or man....I couldn't actually tell. But anyways, I guess she had a kunai knife on his long tongue, and put it towards Anko. Meanwhile, Anko was facing her direction, pointing her knife towards the woman too.

"I'm returning your kunai knife ." She said. "Thank you for taking the trouble...." Anko said.

The woman was looking at me all creepy.

"But...don't stand behind me, thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death." Anko said.

"Well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of red blood. And that kunai knife you threw cut off a piece of my hair, so I got excited..." The woman said smiling.

"Thank you..." Anko said smiling.

The woman put her tongue back in her mouth and walked away.

Who is that??

"Evidently, we've got a lot of hot blooded kids this time. This will be fun." Anko said giggling.

"Well before we start the second part of this exam, I'll go on ahead and pass this out to you." She said handing out papers.

"It's a consent form. Before you take part in this test, you have to sign this." She said.

"Why?" Naruto said.

" From here on out, corpses are going to come out. I have to get your consent to that! Or it'll be my responsibility." She said.

Everyone started to look worried.

Then Anko continued, " Well, I guess I'm going to start the explanation for the second exam. In a word, the limits of your survival will be challenged. First, I'll give you step-by-step instructions on the terrian of this training field." She said.

She explained how the inside of the forest was going to look like.

So basically, we have to fight for two scroll. Anything could happen.

"So , how do we pass?" I said.

"You have to find the Heaven Scroll, and the Earth Scroll. All of your teammates have to have them, and come to the building in the middle when you have both of them. And for this second exam, you have 120 hours to complete this. Do it in exactly five days!" She said.