Help Comes

Aradam's Pov

It was finally morning time. I woke up feeling a little better, but still in pain, bleeding. If I kept bleeding any longer, I would die...But I ain't make it a big deal.

I looked over to Sakura taking care of Sasuke, still unconscious at the moment.

All of a sudden, I heard that voice in my head. It was that mysterious voice, that panther , Panza.

I closed my eyes and seen him in my mind. He was in the shadows, with his eyes glowing, facing towards me.

"Aradam-kun, you seem to be in a heap of trouble." He said.
"It's nothing, just a simple mistake—" he cut me off.

"I thought you were more than this! You were trash talking as if you were tough , but you got knocked down first. Unacceptable!" He said angrily.

I got quiet.

"You are far superior than everyone on this earth right now. If you discover you're true powers, you'll be at the top! No need for idiotic villages!" He said.

"But, this village...I love this village..." I said.

"But does this village love you?" He said. His voice echoed, then he disappeared into the shadows.
I opened my eyes and looked outside.

I was still sitting behind them, thinking of what Panza had said. He really made me think about this village...

"Is it daybreak all ready?!" Sakura said.
"Yes, we need to start moving in a little bit." I said trying to get up and walk.
I groaned in pain.

"Aradam...don't force yourself to do that. It'll only make things worse." She said.
I ignored her, and stood against the wall, which was kinda supporting me.

All of a sudden, we heard something rumbling behind the bushes .

"No way..." Sakura said, quickly pulling a knife out.

Oh no... I can't fight in this condition.

Then, we noticed it was just a squirrel.

"Sakura...." I said. "I'm sorry! I thought someone was actually here." She said.

She got shocked all of a sudden and threw a knife at the squirrel, but missed.

I seen that the squirrel had a brown paper bomb on the back of it, but it seemed she didn't throw it for that reason.

A few minutes later, I heard something. I looked over to Sakura, and she was going in and out of sleep, trying to stay awake.

"Hmph, so a no-sleep lookout?" someone said.

Sakura hurried and turned around. I looked out and seen two guys and a girl, who looked very familiar.