Aradam's Training

Everyone went to there mothers and fathers, and some walked home. I walked home to drop my things off, then go off training. I went off to go train in forest. I have training equipment set up in the forest. I practiced with shurikens and kunais. I did hit every target on point. After that, I walked into my clan 's territory to practice my fire jutsus. I walked to a bridge over a lake then started practicing. I weaved the signs and I said " Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu." After I said that I blew out a huge ball of fire. " Wow ", someone said. I looked behind me and it was Mr.Fugaku. " Oh, it's you Mr.Fugaku. Thanks." I said. " You know, your very good with this jutsu for your age. I tried teaching Sasuke this jutsu, but he needs more practice with it.", said Mr.Fugaku. " Oh, I hope he improves. And thanks.", I said. " You know, I could teach you other jutsus later.", Mr.Fugaku said. " I would like that ,but I have to go home and do something. " I said. " Ok. Bye Aradam.", Mr.Fugaku.

After that, I ran in the village towards my house. All of a sudden, I tripped and fell by something. I looked behind me and seen three boys who went to the academy.I didn't know there names though. " Look, it's the lonely boy." one boy said. " What do you want from me." I said. " Nothing, we just need to fight you, to see if you're weak ." one of the boys said. " Really?? Is that the only reason y'all want to fight me??" I said. "Yes!!", one boy said. I stood up and dusted off my clothes. All of a sudden, one of the boys came running right in front of me quick. I dodged that boy, but another came behind him all of a sudden very quick. He punched me and I fell on the ground. I started to get mad as the two of the boys laughed. I started crying and all of a sudden, I felt somewhat change. My eyes felt different. I stood up and looked at the two boys infront of me and their faces looked frightened all of a sudden. The boy that I dodged was behind me. " Why is his eyes like that." said one boy. I looked behind me and when the boy seen me, he backed away. I wondered why they were doing it. I looked in a window beside me and seen my reflection. I seen a purple eye on the right and a sharingan on the left. I didn't know what the purple eye was, but I knew what the sharingan was. I looked back at the boys and they ran away. I didn't know why...