Part 3 Of Exam

Aradam's Pov

Naruto and Sakura opened it slowly, and we all looked confused at each other.

"What does this mean?" Naruto said

"'Person?', 'Jin'??" Sakura said confused, reading bits of the scroll.

The fire symbol in the middle of the scroll expanded up like a tiny bubble, and popped, inflating like a balloon, with a little smoke coming out of the whole.

"This is a summoming inscription. Sakura, Naruto! Let go of those scrolls!" Sasuke said.

They threw the scrolls away from them, and it fell to the ground.

The smoke got bigger and bigger.

"What?" Sakura said.

Then a person started to appear out of the smoke, but we couldn't see it clearly.
The smoke started clearing, and we seen Iruka Sensei had appeared.

"You're..." Sasuke said.

"Hello. Long time, no see." Iruka said.

We were all confused.

"What's going on?!" Sakura said.

"Looks like the four of you went through a lot of trouble." Iruka said smiling.

"Huh? Why did you appear through a summoning technique, Iruka Sensei?" Naruto said.

"We Chunins are to welcome the examinees at the end of this Second Exam. I was given the duty to pass the three of you a message by chance." Iruka said.

"A message?" I said.

"Pheww, you guys made it just in time. Everyone...Congratulations on passing the second exam! I'd like to treat you to ramen at Ichiraku, but..." Iruka was interrupted by Naruto.

"Ooohh, Yessss!!!!" Naruto said while hugging Iruka.

"Hey, Naruto! Let me finish..." Iruka said, but Naruto was still talking over Iruka all excited.

"Ramen! Ramen!! Yesss! I did well! I'm the best! I want to eat ramen!" Naruto said excited.

Sakura, Sasuke , and I sat on the ground relieved.

"Oh, what an Energetic guy." Sasuke thought.

"Geez, you're still restless like before." Iruka said.

"Hmph, I see. If we looked at the scrolls during the exam...Iruka Sensei, what were you planning to do?" Sasuke said.

"Sasuke, you're as sharp as ever. As you've guessed, this exam tests your mission completion ability. So if you break the rules and open the scroll, We were ordered to knock out the examiners until the Second Exam ended." Iruka said.

"Aren't you glad you two didn't open it?" I said smiling.

"Oh yeah Sensei, what does that text on the wall mean? It seems to be broken, and we don't understand it at all." Sakura said confused.