The Explosion

All you could see were explosions going through the open valley. I stood in the forest, and hard winds started to come towards me from the explosions.

"Deidara!!!!!" I yelled.

Sasuke landed on a tree limb, and stopped using his curse mark powers.

The smoke from the explosion started to clear, and Deidara's Akatsuki cloak flew out of it.

"You did die by bombing, after all! Deidara....You fool!" I said.

All of a sudden, I seen a clay bird fly with Deidara on top of it.

"I keep telling you to shut up!" Deidara said.

"Huh.....You're still alive...?" I said.

"What a stubborn....." Sasuke thought.

"I'm glad I used my feet to push those huge shuriken off of me...But he is making me mad....You....Stupid Brat!" Deidara thought.

He stared down in frustration at Sasuke for about 10 seconds.

"Those eyes........I will not lose to such an idiot!" Deidara thought, and started eating his clay.

"Huh?! He's eating the Detonation Clay, which means...." I said to myself, looking at Deidara doing hand signs.

"I saved the best for last! I'll kill you with this!" Deidara said to Sasuke.

"Whoaa, Yikes! It's the C4 Karura!" I said, running away from the fight scene.

Deidara spewed out a huge amount of Clay from his mouth.

"Hurrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud, still running away.

The clay formed a extra huge sized clone of deidara.

"This was supposed to be my trump card to kill Itachi, but... I guess not...." Deidara thought.

"What?!!" Sasuke thought, looking up at the clone.

The clone started walking towards Sasuke and he started jumping away, tree limb to tree limb.

"Heh, you really think you can escape my C4?!" Deidara said.

The clone started to expand, and then it disintegrated away.

"Huh, it misfired?!" Sasuke thought.

He looked back at Deidara on his bird, still smiling and holding his hand sign together.

"No...that's not it.....What?!" Sasuke thought.

"I win! Art is an explosion!" Deidara said and activated his jutsu. The living things around him also started to disintegrate away. Sasuke started to disintegrate and erode away.

"Dang it! This can't be happening!" Sasuke said, looking at his body.

"Now, this is my greatest masterpiece! I have to thank Itachi!" Deidara yelled.

I stopped running away.

"The C4 Karura were super tiny, nano-sized explosives. Using the blast created from rupturing the giant Deidara, explosives too small for the human eye to see are dispersed into the atmosphere. Any living thing tha inhales them will set off explosions internally in all parts of the body. They'd destroy your body, on a cellular level...Hmph...A frightening Jutsu indeed." I said to myself.

"I've won!! I've won!!!!! My art wo—" Deidara yelled, but then stopped.

Sasuke stabbed Deidara's chest with a Chidori, as his curse mark abilities were back.

"It seems you've exhausted your chakra...Your reaction was slow." Sasuke said.

"Those eyes?!" Deidara said.