The Talks

" What happened?", said The Third Hokage. " He said he was going to leave the village.", said the shinobi. " Really, you can go now. Aradam, you stay.", The Third Hokage said. The shinobi left. " Aradam, I'm sorry about what happened earlier today.", The Third Hokage said. " Whatever. ", I said. " Look Aradam, everyone looses important people in their life. Just like me. I lost my mother, father, family members, friends, and teachers. I looked at him. "Really, give me the names of two people. ", I said. " Tobirama Senju, The Second Hokage. I was part of his team. Also Hashirama Senju, The First Hokage, I was a disciple of him.", said The Third Hokage. " Amazing, you got to meet The First and Second Hokage.", I said. " Yes, and I'll do something special for you.", The Third Hokage.

" What? ", I said. " I'll get you your own apartment, and I'll pay for the rent.", The Third Hokage said. " How is this special?!", I said. " You'll have somewhere to live.", said The Third Hokage. "Fine, whatever.", I said. Old man Hokage and I walked to the apartment that he bought for me. He walked me inside and it was amazing. " Thanks Old man.", I said. " No problem.", The Third Hokage said.