The Day with Sasuke

( This story is now going to be from Aradam 's point of view. That picture is also Sasuke as a kid, I didn't want you to get Aradam and him confused. )

Father and I reached Mr.Fugaku's house. Father knocked on the door. The door opened. " Jin, come in !! ", said.
" Oh no, I have a mission, I just need you to watch Aradam for about 2 days.", Father said. "Sure.", said Fugaku. I remember how father told me how him and Mr.Fugaku had been good friends. " Aradam, you can go play with Sasuke, if you need anything, you can come to me.", said Mr.Fugaku. "Yes sir ! ", I said. I ran off to Sasuke 's room.

Aradam !??", said Sasuke. "Sasuke, HEEYY", I screamed. Both of us are always excited to see each other. Sasuke was older than me by a year. I was 3, he was four. He is going to be in the academy in 3 more years, but the third hokage is thinking about putting me in their level. " Hey, do you want to watch my big brother doing shuriken training ?", said Sasuke. "Yes, I want to learn it to.", I said. "Big brother Itachi hardly even has time to teach me anything, but we could try.", said Sasuke.  We went outside into the woods where Itachi practices his shuriken techniques.

We reached where Itachi trained. Sasuke and I hid behind a tree so Itachi wouldn't notice us. I watched Itachi do one of his special shuriken techniques. He jumped in the air upsidedown with his shurikens in hand, he threw his shurikens then threw the last set of shurikens to the shurikens that were heading towards the target. When they shurikens collided and hit every target on point, Itachi landed on his feet to the ground.

" AMAZING !! ", Sasuke and Aradam both whispered loudly at the same time

" AMAZING !! ", Sasuke and Aradam both whispered loudly at the same time. " Sasuke, what are you doing out here, aren't you supposed to be at home.", said Itachi. He noticed Sasuke was their, but I still stood still behind the tree. " Itachi, I want to learn how to do your special shuriken techniques.", said Sasuke. Itachi pointed his fingers towards Sasuke and told him to come here. Sasuke ran to Itachi, and Itachi poked Sasuke 's forehead.

 Sasuke ran to Itachi, and Itachi poked Sasuke 's forehead

"Sorry Sasuke, maybe another time .", said Itachi. "You're always saying that and poking my forehead, but you never do it .", said Sasuke. In the middle of their conversation, I tripped over a branch and Itachi noticed I was here. " Aradam, what are you doing here ?? ", said Itachi.  "Well I wanted to learn the shuriken techniques also.", I said. " Sorry Aradam, maybe another time, I have a mission.", said Itachi. "Fine . ", I said. After that moment, we walked back to Mr.Fugaku's house.