The Village Hidden in the Mist

We came towards the entrance of the village. "Look Aradam, these 2 years of training I did with you should help." Zabuza said. "What do you mean." I said.

" I'm about to enter you in a fight at the village's academy. Your going to get a hidden mist headband if you win." Zabuza said. " Really awesome!! But, how am I going to get one if I'm from the leaf village ??" I said.

"You look like a child who goes to the academy. The child went missing a few days ago, so they might think you are him." Zabuza said. "Awesome!!" I said.

" But one thing, when you go into this fight, don't show your little sharingan." Zabuza said. "Why?? I like using my sharingan." I said. "Because, the boy your pretending to be isn't classified as an Uchiha, and the Uchiha are from the leaf village." Zabuza said. " Oh man." I said.

" You just have to try your best. You know three elements, don't you?? Wind, fire, and water. Oohh, wait Aradam, don't use any other elements besides water. This boy only knows how to use water." Zabuza said. "Really, this is going to be even more harder." I said. "Look Aradam, this is a test for you, all the training that I did with you, this should be easy. You could also get your first headband, but from a different village. No one has ever done this." Zabuza said. "Ok, I'll try my best, Sensei !" I said.

"Now go. Try not to alert anyone. Don't do anything weird. Go straight ahead then turn left twice, the academy should be their. After you are done fighting, meet me at this same spot. I'll be watching from a distance." He said. "Ok." I said.

I ran off in the direction he told me to run. I finally made it, and the academy didn't seem really big. " Ahh, Yoki, where have you been for the past few days, we've been looking for you." A mist ninja said. "I had family issues, and I burned the area around my eye, that's why I have bandages around it." I said. I had to hurry and come up with a lie so he wouldn't check my eye with the rinnegan. (Yoki is the boy Aradam is acting to be.)

"Oh, ok. Well go into the academy and go straight ahead, that's where you're gonna be fighting." He said. " Ok." I said.

I walked off into the academy and kept straight. I went into the door and I could see another mist ninja with a boy, I'm guessing that's my opponent. "Is your name Yoki??" The mist ninja said. " Yes." I said. " Good, we can begin the fight. Yoki, get on the right side and you go on the left side." He said. I went to the right side of the room, and the boy went to the other side.

Me and the boy shook hands, then backed away from each other. " Now, we will begin the fight for your first hidden mist headband." The ninja said. I was nervous, but I had a feeling I was going to win this fight. "Ready ?! Begin !" He said. That's where it all started.