Playing with Leaf Ninja

One of the Split up teams were out pursuing any Uchiha they could find. It was Kakashi, Kiba, Sakura, and Naruto. They were traveling by jumping tree limb to tree limb.

"We have to hurry, We know that Sasuke is going for Itachi. And Aradam could be with Itachi!" Naruto said.

"Wait, Hold it. Something is wrong! Sasuke's scent is dispersing. Not only that, it's scattering in all directions!" Kiba said.

"He's on to us. Taking strategic action." Kakashi said.

"On to us? But how?!" Sakura said.

"I don't know what kind of power...But I'm guessing he has a skilled Sensory-Type Ninja on his side." Kakashi said.

"The distance is too great, so I can't guide you through the wireless. I'm the only one who can pursue him...But it's one scent. What'll we do?" Kiba asked.

"I'll find him & Aradam, if I have to search every blade of grass! With whatever means necessary! Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto said, holding signs together. His clones dispersed throughout the forest.

Naruto stopped moving and hid behind a tree after he figured someone was nearby.

"Who's there..." Naruto thought.

Someone peaked around the corner.

"Sharingan?! Which one is it?" Naruto thought.

They walked in the open.

"That's...Uchiha Itachi" Naruto thought.

"Come on out....Uzumaki Naruto." He said.

Naruto came from around the tree and stood a few feet away from Itachi.

"You've come to capture me?" Naruto said.

"No...I didn't. I just came to talk to you." Itachi said.

Naruto's clones tried to attack Itachi from behind, but Itachi threw Kunai, without even looking their way. The kunai hit them, and they disappeared.

"Like I'd ever trust you!" Naruto said.

"When up against the Sharingan, if it's one on one, always run away. If it's two against one, get his back...But in his case...Even while making hand signs, he can put his target under a genjutsu using only finger movements...I have to be careful." He thought.

"I know that you're alone. So, why don't you run?" Itachi said.

"Hah, my numbers can go one to a thousand! Besides, I can't run away! If I capture you, I get to see Sasuke and Aradam." Naruto said, smirking.

"Why are you so attached to them? They're both rogue ninjas." Itachi asked.

"That's because unlike you...I think of them as brothers more than you ever would, especially Sasuke." Naruto said, then charged towards Itachi.

Itachi smiled and put Naruto under a genjutsu. The sky turned orange.

"You're already under my genjutsu. I'll say it again. I just wanted to talk to you for a moment." Itachi said.

Naruto looked at Itachi.

"You've been trying to take my brother back to the village and Aradam. But, what if it doesn't go the way you want it to go?" Itachi asked.

"I'll do anything to make it happen!" Naruto said.

"Even by force? If by some turn of luck, they both go with you willingly, great. But, what if the exact opposite happens?" Itachi asked.

"What does that mean, exactly?" Naruto asked.

"You just said you consider both as brothers. What if they were to attack the leaf village? What would you do then?" Itachi asked.