One-Tailed

Back at the Leaf Village

Team 7 were in the hokage's office, waiting to be assigned a mission. Kakashi was injured, so Yamato replaced him as the back-up sensei. Naruto, Sakura, and Sai all stood in the room also.

All of a sudden, a leaf ninja ran in the office of  the 5th Hokage, Lady Tsunade, to tell her about the news.

He crouched on one knee, and bowed down to her.

"Lady Tsunade, I have news to tell you about Aradam Uchiha." He said.

"Aradam?!" Naruto said shocked.

Naruto and a few other classmates who knew Aradam tried to figure out a way to get him back, the night he left. It was hard to get track down Aradam because he left no clues to where he was, like Sasuke. Aradam left out of nowhere, without anyone knowing where he would go.

"Go ahead." She said.

"Aradam visited the Land of Hot Water earlier. He caused havoc throughout the town for unnecessary reasons. He attempted to fight Lord Danzo and leaf ninjas , and we don't know why. He also killed a mist ninja." The leaf ninja said.

"What? He tried to fight Danzo?! We might have to send ninjas after him" She said.

"No don't, I could get him back! Aradam must've had a legitimate reason to do these things? I mean, we don't even know the real reason why he left the village!" Naruto exclaimed.

"He left out of his own selfishness!" The leaf ninja said.

"What are you talking about 'his own selfishness'?!" Naruto said.

"The anbu killed a sound village girl that he apparently had some kind of special relationship with, or he was either on the sound ninjas side. He went berserk on the anbu after they killed her. His own comrades!" The leaf ninja said.

"He's right Naruto. It doesn't matter what the excuse was, he attacked his fellow ninja 2 years ago, and did it again moments ago for unknown motives. We have to do something to stop this—" Naruto interrupted Tsunade.

"5 months." He said.

"What do you mean 5 months?" Tsunade said.

"Give me 5 months to track him down, and talk him out of his bad business." Naruto said.

"You really think you can find him and talk to him, in merely 5 months? Keep in mind, you're also trying to bring Sasuke back, this is no easy task." She said.

"I understand. I just hate to see him going down this path. Could you please stop your ninja from Pursuing him? And lower the bounty on him? All of these are going to make it harder for us to find him, because he would want to get as far as he can away from us." Naruto said.

"Hmm.........You know, if I do this...Danzo would not like this after he was just attacked by Aradam. This will cause alot of commotion between our leaf shinobi leaders....."She said.

"Please....." Naruto said.

"......Fine.You have 5 months Yamato, you're in charge of this operation. Team 7 now has a mission of locating Aradam Uchiha. I believe you will get it done." She said.

"Lady Tsunade?! You've already let Sasuke off the hook, now you're doing it again. They're both cold-hearted criminals! Aradam killed my brother who was in the Anbu, and you're letting him slide like this?" The leaf ninja said.

"Technically...Team 7 is going to infiltrate him, and hopefully bring him back. You need to calm down, I will be getting your justice eventually. We just need time." She said.