The Formation of Team 7

Today is the day when we meet our Sensei and go off in our teams. I woke up and got ready.

I finally made it to the academy and went into the classroom. I was the last one in there.

Slowly by each team, there Senseis picked them up, and team 7 ended up being the last team in the classroom.

I sat in the front of the classroom, Sasuke sat  by himself to the left, Sakura was standing in front of me, and Naruto was doing something bad, again.

Naruto was propping up a chalkboard eraser in the top of a crack in the door. I knew already that if someone came through the door, the eraser would fall on them.

I heard footsteps in the hallway.

(Kakashi is Team 7's Sensei. It will now be in his point of view.)

So, I'm a little late to pick up my team. I have 2 boy Uchiha's, a boy jinchuuriki, and a girl who has potential. This is gonna be a big load to deal with.

I reached the door to the classroom and opened it. I sensed that a prank was happening right away.

A silly prank...
Still, if this prank was the result of teamwork...

"Hahaha, He fell for it!!" Naruto said.
So, Naruto is the perp.

"I'm so sorry Sensei. I tried to stop him, but Naruto..."Sakura said.
Sakura makes excuses and tries to protect herself...

"I'm not in this." said Aradam.
Aradam is chill and doesn't do anything.

And Sasuke is over there quite minding his own business. He probably doesn't consider them as comrades.

There's not even a shred of teamwork.

A few minutes later I took all of them to test them on there teamwork.