The Land of Waves

This is back on Aradam's Point Of View.

We finally made it by boat and went onto land. I was ready for this mission, something was telling me there was gonna be a fight.

"There's something I need to ask you Tazuna. I need to know why all these people are coming for you, and who they are. Or we can call this mission off." Kakashi said. "It looks like I have to tell you the real story." Tazuna said.

" As you said, this mission is most likely out of your job description. An extremely terrible man is after my life." Tazuna said.

"An extremely terrible man?" I said. "Yes." Tazuna said. "Who is it." I said. "You all should've at least heard the name. Marine Transportation Billionaire Gatoh." Tazuna said. "Gatoh?! The one from the Gatoh Company? He's one of the richest men in the world." Kakashi said. "Who's that? What?" I said.

" He's the president of a marine transportation company on the outside, but in the inside, he uses gangs and Ninjas to smuggle drugs and contraband goods. He also does nasty jobs like takeovers of other companies and countries. A year ago, he set his sights on the Country of Waves. He entered this country using violence and wealth as a shield and he quickly took over the county's sea traffic and transportation. On an island, controlling the sea means ruling over the wealth, politics, and people of the island, like the Country of the Waves. And the one thing Gatoh is afraid of is the completion of the bridge that has been under construction for quite some time." Tazuna said.

"So you, as the one building the bridge, became an obstacle to him." I said. "Then those Ninjas were sent by Gatoh." Sasuke said.

"But I don't understand. He's a dangerous man that uses Ninjas. Why did you hide that fact when you came to us." Kakashi said.

"The country of the Waves is a very poor country, even the fuedal lord doesn't have much money. And we don't have much either. We don't have the money to request for an expensive B-Rank or above mission. If you quite this mission, I'll be killed for sure while I go home . But there's no need to blame yourselves. Only my cute eight year old grandson will cry and cry and cry some more. And my daughter will just hold a grudge against Konoho ninja and live a lonley life." Tazuna said. Everyone looked at him concerned.

"But it's not your fault." Tazuna said.
"Well, I guess it can't be helped, we'll continue escorting you." Kakashi said.
"That's good to hear!" Tazuna said. I was happy we got to continue this mission. I could put it to the test.

"Alright, take me home safely." Tazuna said. "Okay." Kakashi Sensei said.

We started walking in the small village. It seemed peaceful.