Aradam & Asumi

Aradam's Pov

"No way, you have a crush on the enemy? She tried to us with her Sound Village friends!" Naruto said.

"I know, but we have this bond...that can't be explained. It's weird. The night that I met her at the land of the waves, she was so sweet. We vented to each other, and I protected her that night. I guess, one year after I left, She had no one after her father was killed, and she joined those...sound geeks." I said.

"Oooohhh, did y'all, you knowww, do anything that nightt, you know, any touchy-feely...?" Naruto said.

"Wha—No you idiot. I think I'm too young for that anyways..." I said, while blushing.

"Mhhmmm..." Naruto said.

"Anyways, I want to try to apologize for my words that I said to her earlier. I was acting like a jerk." I said.

"Well then, you better go while you have a chance partner." Naruto said.

I started walking, but Kakashi started questioning me.

"Where are you going Aradam?" He said.

"To handle my business." I said.

"You know you can't leave in the middle of exams?"'He said.

"Sensai , I knoww. I'm just going to the other side of the arena. Calm down. I have to talk to someone really quickly." I said.

"Alrighty, Make it quick." Kakashi said.

I walked, and made it to the other side of the upstairs part to the arena.

Orochimaru stared at me as I was walking towards him.

"What are you looking at?" I said.

"You of course . I admire your looks." He said.

"What?" I said.

"Oh nothing....nothing at all..." He said .

"Ohh...Kayy..." I walked past him, and I could still feel him staring at me.

"This is so pathetic..." Kin said, looking down at Sakura and Ino fight.

"Like you...?" I said, walking beside her.

"Ughh...What are you doing over here?" She said.

"I came to talk to you, of course." I said.

"No you came to annoy me. Why don't you go back over with the hidden flimsy leaves." She said.

"Excuse me...You are with the sound village! What do you guys do....hum with the birds in the morning? Play the piano and have choir concerts? She has the nerve to talk about our village." I said.

"See you're annoying me." She said.

"I came to apologize! You ungrateful rat!" I said.

Gaara was standing about 20 inches away from us , and it looked like he was getting annoyed.

"Could you shut up already?! You are loud for no reason. These are exams not recess." Gaara said.

"Are you my mom? or, Are you my Dad?" I said.

"No–"

"I didn't think so, because their dead. Now shut up you low-life sand castle builder." I said.

"What—I'll kill youu....." Gaara said.

"Calm down Gaara, he's not worth it." A sand village guard tried to calm him down.