It's only the beginning

"Do not join the battle. To not interfere with the battle is teamwork." Kakashi Sensei said. "So, you're telling me that letting someone suffer in battle and not helping is teamwork??" I said. "Aradam, there is no time for questions." Kakashi said. "You had time to tell us not to interfere, so why don't you have time to answer my question??" I said. "Aradam!!" Kakashi said. I just closed my mouth. It wasn't worth the effort to argue with him. It's his fault if he gets hurt.

"Fight me.." Kakashi said to Zabuza as he uncovered his eye. When he uncovered his eye, I seen a sharingan, it looked the same as mine. But, he's not an Uchiha.. Naruto and Sakura looked confused. Sasuke looked shocked. But, Tazuna stayed calm. I was upset that I wouldn't be able to fight, I might join in though....

"I'm honored to see a sharingan that I've been hearing about." Zabuza said.
"You guys have been yapping about Sharingans, what the heck is it??" Naruto said.

"Sharingan... the eye creates it, and it is the power that the pupil generates. One who uses doujutsu,eye techniques, are said to see through all genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjustu, and cancel their effects. Sharingan is one of the various types of eyes that those doujutsu users possess. But that's not all of the abilities of the Sharingan."Sasuke said.

"Correct, that's not it. The scary part is can understand how an opponent's technique works, and copy it." Zabuza said. Mist started filling the air. I knew this was one of Zabuza's techniques because I seen him use it one time.

"When I was part of the Hidden Village of the Mist's assassination squad, your information was listed in the Bingo Book I carried, asking for your capture. It also noted that the man who copied more than 1000 techniques, Kakashi the copy Ninja." Zabuza said

I don't understand... Sharingan is a special trait that appears in only a limited amount of people in the Uchiha clan. Could he be...?!

"Let's cut the chit-chat here. I have to kill that geezer right away. But Kakashi, it seems I have to defeat you too. And you after, Aradam." Zabuza said.

Zabuza hurried up grabbed his sword out of the tree. He went to the lake by us, and he stood on top of the water. He was weaving signs, and all of a sudden, he disappeared in the mist.
"He disappeared!" Naruto said. "Sensei, who is he??" Sakura said.

"Zabuza Momochi, he's from the Hidden Mist Village and he was in the ANBU(Assassination and Tactics Specialist Squad). He was known for his 'silent killing' techniques." I said. I went ahead and answered the question for her. Kakashi looked at me confused. "Silent.." Naruto said. "Just as the name implies, it's a killing technique that's executed in a flash and carried out in absolute silence. You could be dead before you realize it."  I said. "How do you know all this??" Kakashi said. "I'll tell you later." I said.

"Well anyways, I can't use my Sharingan to its fullest potential. So, don't let your guard down." Kakashi said. I can't believe I'll be really fighting Zabuza Sensei.