Peace

I was in the Akatsuki's hideout, in the room where the Gedo statue was located.  We were sealing the 6 Tails in the statue, then we finally completed it.

"Finally, the sealing of the six-tails is done. It's takes time when there are 5 of us." Zetsu said.

"There are two tailed beast left." Kisame said.

"Yeah...I've sent Sasuke a few hours ago to retrieve the Eight Tails." I said.

"Can we trust him?" Konan said.

"Yes, I can vouch for Sasuke. He will never betray me." I said.

"Fine. You are all dismissed. Konan, come on." Pain said.

"Wait." She said.

Everyone started leaving. I was the last one , but Konan stopped me.

"Pain, you can go on and leave, I'll catch up with you later on." She said.

"Fine." He said, then walked away.

"Aradam, don't go yet. I have a few words to give you." She said. I stopped walking, and she stood in front of me.

"What do you want, I have important stuff to do Konan." I said.

She came closer to me.

"You know, I'm very impressed with all that you've done for the Akatsuki as a teenager. Most 16 or 17 year olds are doing missions to protect old men traveling from one village to another. But you....you are different....your much mature, independent, and strong. I love that about you." She said, looking into my eyes. She came closer to me and touched my chest. My face was red hot.

"W-What are you doing...Konan?!" I asked.

"Aradam....I need you by my side. You're very promising for me. It's okay if you don't want me—" She said, but I interrupted and lifted her chin up. I moved my mask out the way.

"Konan

"Konan...as you know, this wouldn't work out. If Pain caught me doing anything relationship related to you, he would probably literally kill me. But, I will always love you." I said, then I turned away.

"Wait." She said.

I stopped, and looked at her.

"What if we kept this....'us'.... a secret. We would only see each other, when I give you the word when it's safe." Konan said.

Hmm, I'm not doing anything else with my life...and I haven't talked to a girl in a while anyways....sooo, why not?! :)

"Konan, I think we can try that. This is no relationship though. We are just meeting up. Therefore I must ask, where is this affection coming from all of a sudden? Why haven't you been expressed this to me?" I asked.