Going Off!

"Alright!! Let's go." Naruto said as we passed the Village gates. "Ol' man, we're gonna protect you. We're the strongest people you could've asked for!!" I said. "Well I hope you prove it." Tazuna said.

"What are you too so excited for??" Sakura said. "We're probably gonna fight someone, and I love fighting!!" I said. "I'm excited because I've never gone outside the village before!" Naruto said. "Hey, will a kid like this be capable for this type of mission?!" Tazuna said. "I, a Jonins, will be accompanying you. Don't worry." said Kakashi with a little giggle.

"Hey, geezer, don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja. I'm the elite ninja who will receive the title of Hokage one day !!" Naruto said to Tazuna. "Lie." I said. "Don't start with me Aradam!" Naruto said. "All you do is eat ramen all day!" I said. "And all you do is train all day!!" Naruto said. "At least I'm training and not getting fat by eating all the time." I said. Naruto came running towards me and I ran towards him. Kakashi came and grabbed me up. "Hey you guys, stop. We're on a mission." Kakashi said. "What a loser." Sasuke said. "Shut it up man." I said. Naruto looked at me with a funny anger look. Kakashi sat me down. "Oh my Tazuna said. We started walking again.

I heard running in the distance, it may have been some animals or something.

"Hey Tazuna, what country are you from." I said. "The land of waves." He said. The land of waves!! That's where Zabuza Sensei goes often, I might see him again.

We kept walking and walking and we made it to an open space in the forest. It was a little small puddle in the middle. It looked suspicious, but we just walked right passed it. A few moments later, 2 hidden mist ninja came out the puddle, and came towards us. They threw chains towards Kakashi and it wrapped around him. It squeezed him so hard that his body exploded, blood went everywhere.

"What??" Everyone said. "Kakashi Sensei!!!" I said. I felt anger inside me, a lot of anger. I stared at the enemy with hate. All of a sudden, They teleported behind Naruto. "No!! Not Naruto." I said. They both tried to punch him at the same time, but I teleported, I don't know how I did. Sasuke went at the same time to, and attacked the other mist ninja.

I kicked him in the face, just in time. I felt something in my body. Like, a surge of power. I let it all out on him, I almost killed him. Coincidently he got back up and ran towards Naruto, the other ninja escaped Sasuke and did the same as well. "NO!" I yelled. All of a sudden, Kakashi came out of nowhere and caught the two ninjas with his arms.

"Sensei how did you survive that??"I said. I looked around and I seen a couple of logs on the ground. "Ohhh,you used the replacement technique." I said. "Yes." He said.

"Naruto, I'm sorry for not helping you out right away. I got you hurt. I didn't think you wouldn't be able to move." Kakashi said. "Anyway, Sasuke, Aradam, good job. Sakura, you too." Kakashi said.

Naruto looked a little confused. "Hey, Are you mad, Scaredy cat?" Sasuke said. Naruto got mad. "Sasuke!!" Naruto said.

Later, we tied the mist ninjas on a tree. "How did you know we were here??" One ninja said. "It hasn't rained in a few days. "This mission is way above our league, let's quit. We have to go back to the village anyways because Naruto's hand has poison in it." Sakura said. "Well it's a shame, let's go back so Naruto can get healed."Kakashi said.

All of a sudden, Naruto looked mad and pulled out a Kunai and stabbed himself in hand. "Why am I always different, why ?? Dammit." Naruto said. "Naruto, what are you doing??" Aradam and Sakura said. Then Naruto said some inspirational stuff. "Naruto, it's nice you took the poisoned blood out so swiftly, but you're gonna did from blood loss if more comes out." Kakashi said. Naruto started to freak out, But Kakashi wrapped his hand with bandages.