The Mysterious Voice

I woke up and I heard talking in the distance. I took my shirt off because it was very hot in the house. I walked out my room and went into the kitchen where everyone was sitting at. "Good Morning everyone." I said. Everyone turned around and looked at me. "Wooahhh, Amazing.", Sakura said. She was staring at my chest and my little 6 pack. "You're staring at my chest aren't you?" I said. I grinned a little bit.

"Uh, no, no... of course not..." Sakura said as she started blushing.

"Would you like some tea or any breakfast?" Tazuna's daughter said. "I would prefer some tea." I said. I loved tea, it was my favorite thing to drink. She gave me my tea and I sat at the table where Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi was. "So Aradam, we seen you had disappeared all of a sudden last night. Where did you go?" Kakashi said. "Um, I was doing something." I said. "Like what?" Kakashi said.

"Well I walked off to get fresh air, but I seen the city, so I took a quick walk. But then I met this girl in the village and she needed someone to accompany her while she was getting something." I said. "Really." Kakashi said. "Yes, it was dangerous yesterday night, so I had to protect her." I said.

"That was a great deed, but a don't ever go out by yourself at night. It could be very dangerous." Kakashi said. After that, Kakashi walked off. I had finished my tea and went to the front door to put on my shoes. "Hey, where are you going!! Kakashi Sensei just told you not to leave." Sakura said.

"He said to not leave at night. He never said anything about leaving during the day." I said. I walked out the house, still shirtless because it was hot outside. I went to a bridge nearby a lake, and sat on it. I was just meditating. As I was meditating, I felt this surge of power run through my body all of a sudden. Then I heard this mysterious voice inside.

"What are you doing here with this weak village. You are too strong for them. Don't you have a goal to accomplish?" The mysterious voice said. "Who is this?!" I said. "Oh you'll learn later boy!" The mysterious voice said. I opened my eyes to look around, but their was nothing there. This voice was inside me, no mistake. I closed my eyes again and started talking again.

"What do you want from me?" I said. "Just know that you are too strong for these pitiful people. You have a goal, so you need to cut off some of the bonds that you have with people." The mysterious voice said. "How about I cut this little conversation off and we never talk again." I said. "Oh, we're gonna talk alot, because I'm inside your body for the rest of your life." the mysterious voice said.

I hurried and opened my eyes and looked at the river. What the hell was that voice. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I couldn't even meditate or even think straight. I got up and walked back to Tazuna's house. As I entered the house everyone was getting ready for lunch. "Hey Aradam, you're back just in time! Would you like anything?" Tazuna's daughter said.

"No I'm fine", then I continued walking. I walked to my room and went to my room. That mysterious voice did something to me.