The Elders Meeting

The Elder woman's name is Koharu

The two elder men is Danzo and Homaru

( I had to introduce ya'll to the elders cuz I ain't want y'all being lost the whole time 😂😂 )

Third Hokage's P.O.V.
( His actual name is Hiruzen )

I walked back to my office and sat in my chair. I called Danzo and the elders to my office to discuss about Aradam's eye. " This child has the rinnegan." I said. " What, impossible !" said Danzo. " Who is this child who possesses the rinnegan?" said Koharu. " Aradam Uchiha." I answered. " Isn't Aradam, Madara Uchiha's grandson and the son of Jin Uchiha ? " Homaru said. " Yes. " I also answered. " How did this boy get rinnegan at such a young age !?" Danzo said.

" I think it's because of his grandfather's and his father's DNA. They both obtained rinnegan, but this is weird that Aradam got rinnegan all of a sudden." I said. " We need to keep him away from the Uchiha, they might take advantage of his rinnegan." Danzo said. " And why should we do this." I said. " They may use his rinnegan for their coup d'etat." Danzo said.

( Coup d'etat : a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government;.       I had to give y'all the definition cuz y'all might have been lost about that word 😂😂)

" I told you, I'll rather use words than violence." I said. " What is words going to do ! The Uchiha will ignore you and launch the coup d'etat! They will use the boys eye!! " Danzo said. " I'll come up with a way Danzo ." I said. " Hey, calm down you two ! " Koharu said. " Why don't we call Aradam up here and tell him to hide the eye from the Uchiha. " Homaru said. " Yes, I'll get someone to go get Aradam for me." I said.

Aradam's P.O.V.

I heard someone knock on my door about 30 minutes after the Hokage left. I wondered who could be knocking. I opened the door and seen a leaf shinobi. " Aradam, The Third Hokage wants to see you in his office immediately. " said The leaf shinobi. "But I just seen him about 30 minutes ago. " I said. " He said he needs to see you again." the leaf shinobi said. "Ok, whatever." I said. I followed the leaf shinobi to the Third Hokage's office. We made it to his office and we walked in. When I walked in, it was 3 other old people with the Hokage. " Aradam, take a seat. " The Hokage said.

I sat down and looked at him. "Aradam, you know that conversation we had about the eye?" The Hokage said. " Yesss, how many times are we gonna go through this,old man. " I said. The Hokage sighed softly. " You can't let nobody know that you have that eye. If you want someone to see that eye, come and ask me first. " The Hokage said. " Why should I ask you, your not my dad. " I said. " This kid acts a little like Naruto, he's stubborn." The Hokage thought outloud.

I looked at him crazy. " I told you this wasn't going to work, Hiruzen." Danzo said. The Hokage sighed softly again. " Look Aradam, all I'm trying to tell you is to not show anyone the eye, it could lead to harm." The Hokage said. I looked at him and thought real hard. " Fine, I won't show anybody the eye." I said. " Thanks Aradam. You can leave now." The Hokage said. I walked out the office then walked to my house.