Back to the Village

I arrived at the village. It was in the morning, about 10:00 a.m. As I walked in, the guards were staring at me, and the people in the village was staring at me. I didn't know why they were staring at me. I just ignored them and walked where all the Uchiha lived. When I got near the entrance, there was yellow tape blocking it. On the tape it said " DO NOT ENTER ". I wondered why. I pushed the tape up and entered it.

When I entered, it was empty, there was nobody out on the streets. It was kind of weird because usually everyone is on the streets in the morning. I thought about Mr. Fugaku. I ran to his house. It was empty everywhere as I ran. I seen nobody. I reached his house and opened every single door, and there was no one. I went into the last room, which was Mr.Fugaku's room.  I went into it, and I seen tape on the floor shaped like 2 dead bodies. I was confused.

I hurried and ran out the house and ran through the empty streets and out the gates. There was so many questions going through my head. I wanted to ask the Hokage what was happening. So, I ran to his office and the guards tried to stop me, but I pushed them all out of my way. I barged into his office. " Old man, where's everyone at, the streets are empty where my clan lives." I told him.  He had a look of shock and confusion.

The Third Hokage's P.O.V.

I was confused to see Aradam in my office. I thought he was killed yesterday night. We confirmed every Uchiha's death, but we couldn't find him though.

" Hold up, before I answer your question, where were you last night ?" I said. " I was outside the village, by a lake." Aradam said.

Aradam's P.O.V.

I didn't want to tell him where I actually was yesterday. He probably would do something to keep me in the village. " Ok, well nevermind that, there's something I have to tell you. " The Hokage said.

" What is it, don't tell me there gone." I said. "Well, your clan, the Uchiha, had got killed last night by Itachi Uchiha. The only one that was left was Sasuke Uchiha." The Hokage said.

I got angry. I wanted to cry though, I was sad. Why, all this stuff happening. All of the important people I care about getting killed. I never expected Itachi to kill the entire clan! He was like a big brother to me.

I ran out the office and onto the streets. Everyone stared as I ran. The guards ran in the Hokage's office when I ran out. I continued to run with tears falling off my face. I reached my house and ran in. I slammed the door and jumped on my bed, laying down facing the window.

I thought, could anything worse happen to me. Well it did.