We Meet Again

We were walking in a small forest located in the village. We noticed something suspicious about a white rabbit that Naruto accidentally killed with a Kunai. I sensed someone nearby,  it felt weird, like I knew who it was. It felt like I was sensing Zabuza Sensei.

"I see. Ninja that are the same level as the Demon brothers can't handle this." Zabuza thought in his head. (Zabuza was spying on them in a tree.) "Wait, is that Aradam?! Haha, what a surprise. He's grown up a little bit." He thought in his head.

"Hidden Village of Konoho's copy ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan, is there." Zabuza thought in his head.

"Everyone duck!!" Kakashi said. I got ready to attack.

Zabuza threw his long sword and it flew pass us and went into a tree. He teleported to his sword and stood on the handle.

"He's..." Kakashi said. I knew it was Zabuza, but I don't wanna fight him. He's my Sensei.

"Oh my, my, You're Zabuza Momochi, the exiled ninja of the Hidden Mist Village." Kakashi said. "I'm guessing your Kakashi, the Sharingan user." Zabuza said. Kakashi has a sharingan?! But, he's not an Uchiha...

"Aradam, I'm disappointed to see you with these people. You deserve to be with me." Zabuza said. Everyone turned and looked at me, shocked. "Well nevermind that, I'm gonna need you all to hand me the geezer." Zabuza said. "Everyone, get in the formation we talked about, protect Tazuna." Kakashi said. I didn't want to fight Zabuza Sensei, but I knew he would probably fight me. But, we all got in a circle, surrounding Tazuna.

We had to protect him.