Night out with Naruto

It was about 7:30 at night of this embarrassing day. But, I needed something to soothe my mind. I automatically thought of food because I was hungry.

I thought, why not invite someone to eat dinner with me. I thought of Naruto, so I walked to his house.

I knocked on the door. "NARUTO!" I yelled. He opened it. "What do you want, it's getting late." He said. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to come eat some ramen with me at Ichiraku ??" I said. He hurried up and ran back into his house and put on his jacket, then ran back out.

"YESS!! COME ON, WE HAVE TO HURRY AND GO BEFORE THEY CLOSE!!" Naruto said. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me down to the restaurant. "Slow down!!" I said. "No, we have to hurry!!" He said. I was laughing, and he was laughing too. I've never felt so much joy in my life ever since my father died.

We reached the ramen restaurant 30 minutes before it was about to close. "Welcome to Ichiraku !! Would would you like??" The man said. I didn't know what I wanted. I haven't been here since I was a kid.

"I want the miso and char siu ramen." Naruto said. "I'll have the same thing." I said. "Wait, who's paying for this, I have no money?!" Naruto said. "All this is on me." I said. "Oh my gosh, you're an awesome teammate!! You could pay for everyone's ramen!!" Naruto said.

"Wait, wait. I didn't say I was gonna do---" I couldn't finish my sentence because the man cut me off. "Here you go!!!" The man said as he placed the ramen down on the counter.

"Thank you for the food!!" Naruto said. He started eating the food so fast. It's like he never took the time to stop and breath. "Can I get some more?" Naruto said. "Coming up." The man said.

"Naruto, did you even take the time to breath while you were eating??"I said.
He put his hand on his chin in a thinking position. "I don't know I wasn't really paying attention." Naruto said. I started laughing. He's so stupid that it's funny.

A few minutes later
Naruto and Aradam finished eating and walked out the restaurant.

"I'm gonna go home now." I said. "Alright bye!!" Naruto said. And he started walking off. I felt like telling him something else, because I felt some type of way. "Hey, Naruto." I said. He stopped walking and looked at me. "What??" He said.

"Do you wanna be friends, I know you're lonely, and I'm lonley too, so why don't we be friends." I said. He looked, and then one tear fell out his eye. Then he started laughing. "Huh?? What did I do ?? Not this again."I said.

"Nothing, nothing." He said. "It's just that your the first person who asked to be my friend, it made me feel happy." He said. "So do you want to be friends??" I said "Yeah!!" He said then we both walked off.

Well, I made a friend today. Someone who shares the same pain as me. I got someone who shares similarities with me.