The Curse Mark

Aradam's Pov

I looked back at Sasuke and seen this weird purple–looking chakra flowing outside of his body.

What is going on....

"Squirming again....The Leaf Village worms wondered in." The guy said

Choji looked scared and tried to run away, but Shikamaru grabbed his scarf quickly.

"What are you two thinking?! They're bad news! Get Aradam to fight or something!" Choji said nervously.
"It's a pain, but it can't be helped!Ino steps out and we men should run?" Shikamaru said.

"Hehheh, sorry to get you involved. But anyway, we're a Three-man Squad, after all. We're all in this together, aren't we?" Ino said smiling.

"Well, we'll see." Shikamaru said.

"No! I don't want to die yet! Let go of my scarf!" Choji said trying to run away.

"You're annoying, quit wiggling!" Shikamaru said pulling back Choji.

I walked besides Shikamaru.

"Hmph, you're all annoying in my opinion. There was no need for you to come anyways..." I said.

"Well, you weren't doing anything to help, so we figured we could come help instead." Shikamaru said.

"Alright fine, I'll watch you fight. Don't die, hehheh." I said backing away.

"Kin, since you seem to know Aradam so well, go attack him." The guy said.

"Wait, what?" I said.

Kin came in front of me and pulled out a knife.

Nobody's Pov

Choji was still trying to run away.

"Hahaha, it's okay for you to drop out, fatso." Zaku said laughing.

"What did you just say?" Choji said, with his face getting serious.

"I said if you have a problem, pull out, fatso." Zaku said.

" I'm not fat! I'm just big-boned! Blast it!!" Choji said loudly at him. He was angry.

"Alright, you understand this right?! This is a battle between Leaf and Sound!" Choji said at Ino.

"Lucky! He's lost it!" Ino thought smiling.

"No way, this is going to be a pain in the butt." Shikamaru said.

"That's my line." Zaku said. Then continued thinking, "Tch, I was told to get Sasuke by the end of the test..."

"Sakura...the two behind you...take care of them." Ino said smiling.

"....Okay!" Sakura said smiling back.

"Well then, Team Ino, let's go full throttle!" Ino said. "Right!" Shikamaru and Choji said at the same time.

"Formation, Ino-Shika-Cho!" They all said at the same time.
"I'm counting on you, Choji!" Ino said.

"Okay! Expansion Jutsu!" Choji said weaving signs. His body expanded to a huge ball shape.
"Next, Leaf Style Taijutsu!" Choji said.
His arms, legs , and head went into his clothes.

"Human Boulder!" He continued, then he started rolling around like a super fast bowling ball.

"What the hell is this? It's just it a fat ass rolling. Slicing Sound Wave!" Zaku said, then started blowing a huge amount of air pressure towards Choji to stop him from rolling at Zaku.