War Declaration

In the land of snow, Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato finally found The Raikage and the cloud ninja that were with him.

"You actually tailed us...you guys are pretty good." Omoi said.

"Hey....You're Naruto! You tailed us! What's the big idea?!" Karui said loudly.

"Boss, the one on the right...is Kakashi Hatake." Darui said. He was one of the Raikage's guards.
"I know that! Did the hokage send you, Kakashi?" The Raikage said.

"No, I came to ask you personally about a request by Naruto Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf." Kakashi said.

"Naruto Uzumaki?" The Raikage said questionably.

"If you could hear him out for just a while." Yamato said.

"Isn't this a bit rude? Stopping us en route to the summit without any prior notice." Cee said. He was the other cloud guard.

"I am fully aware of that." Kakashi said.

"No matter. You there, boy. Speak." The Raikage said.

"The Uchiha....I want you to cancel the disposal of Aradam and Sasuke Uchiha!" Naruto said.

"H—Hey, this isn't really the place..." Omoi said.

"You're still talking about that?!" Karui said.
"You sure have guts." Darui said.
"What are you saying?" Cee asked.

"I know it sounds ridiculous! But this is the only way I know how to say it! They are both my friends! They're gonna get killed! I can't just stand by and let it happen! On top of that, I don't want them to be the cause of the Leaf and Cloud Villages killing each other. I don't want my friends or the Cloud to fight for revenge!" Naruto said.

The Raikage looked at him, then looked away. He started walking, then he walked right past Naruto.
Naruto ran in front of the Raikage, and he simply walked around him.
Naruto did it again, this time the Raika stopped.
Naruto got on the ground.
"I'm begging you! I don't want us killing each other out of vengeance anymore!" Naruto said.

The Raikage looked down at Naruto for a few seconds.
He then walked around Naruto again.

"Aradam talked about getting revenge for his father and that girl, and then all Sasuke ever thought about was revenge! They became obsessed with it, and it changed them. Vengeance makes you go mad...It turns you into someone you don't recognize anymore. I don't want anyone else to become like them! I don't want the Leaf and Cloud to destroy each other! That's why..." Naruto said helplessly in the same spot on the ground .

The Raikage stopped walking.

....
....

"We will dispose of the Uchiha! After that, you can stop the cycle." the Raikage said.

Naruto put his face in the snow out of frustration.

"What a fool." Karui said, looking at Naruto.

"We are in a hurry. We've let you have your say." Cee said.

"Lord Raikage...The incident in which you tried to obtain the Hyuga Byakugan is still unresolved on our side. The Hidden Leaf swallowed tears of blood and avoided fighting the Cloud , who fueled the fires of war. It's thanks to those noble sacrifices that your people still exist. Please try not to forget that." Yamato said.

"Right here and now, this young ninja, no matter how awkwardly, is bowing his head in his affection for the Cloud and Leaf, village and nation. Lord Raikage...As one of the 5 Kage, what do you think of this?" Kakashi said.

The Raikage looked back in frustration.
"A ninja does not bow his head so easily! A ninja values action and strength! Concessions are forbidden in agreements made between ninja. The history of man is a history of war. Since the three Great Ninja Wars, every nation, and every land has tried to obtain powerful ninjutsu. Those without power are crushed. That is the truth of the ninja world. The Akatsuki will be branded as wanted fugitives. Then, not only I, but the whole world will hunt those Uchihas down. Yet, you still bow your head for these criminals and plead mercy for your friends. In the ninja world, those are mot friendships! Boy from the Hidden Leaf, think hard on what you must do! The ninja world does not indulge fools! Let's go!" He said, then walked off again. The cloud ninja followed behind him this time.