Better Than A Dream

Something woke JingYu from the pleasant dream he had been having. The very pleasant dream he had been having. He sighed in exasperation at the fact that he woke up before hearing WeiZhou's answer. In the dream, he had been watching his boyfriend's livestream interview, laughing as said boyfriend blatantly flaunted the new necklace JingYu had given him. WeiZhou kept touching it, pulling at it, constantly making sure it was seen. In the dream, the interviewer had just asked WeiZhou the dreaded question: What did he look for in a girlfriend? WeiZhou's face had become very serious, more serious than any of the other million and a half times he had been asked that question. Dream JingYu had held his breath waiting for the answer. But then real JingYu had woke up. Damn it, even if it was just a dream.

Oh well, the answer of dream WeiZhou really didn't matter anyway. JingYu rolled onto his side. The sliver of moonlight coming through the curtains highlighted the face in front his. Gently, JingYu's fingers traced the brow furrowed in sleep. He slowly edged his body forward until he was able to drape his arm over a firm waist, and bring it closer with a soft tug. In his sleep, WeiZhou shifted closer, tucking his head under JingYu's chin, the rhythm of his breathing calming JingYu's heart. JingYu smiled as he closed his eyes. This was the only answer he needed.