HOMECOMING - Part II (R-18)

"In Your Room"

In your room; Where time stands still; Or moves at your will; Will you let the morning come soon; Or will you leave me lying here

In your favourite darkness; Your favourite half-light; Your favourite consciousness; Your favourite slave

In your room; Where souls disappear; Only you exist here; Will you lead me to your armchair; Or leave me lying here

Your favourite innocence; Your favourite prize; Your favourite smile; Your favourite slave

Im hanging on your words; Living on your breath; Feeling with your skin; Will I always be here

In your room; Your burning eyes; Cause flames to arise; Will you let the fire die down soon; Or will I always be here

Your favourite passion; Your favourite game; Your favourite mirror; Your favourite slave

I'm hanging on your words; Living on your breath; Feeling with your skin; Will I always be here

Depeche Mode - "Songs of Faith & Devotion" (1992)

JingYu shuffled across the room, WeiZhou still refusing to let go of him. Not that JingYu minded terribly. The arms around his waist tightly, hands pressed flat against his stomach and sides. The warm cheek and ear nestled just below his neck, soft hair brushing his skin. The intimate friction of hips and genitals against the curve of his ass, bumping ever so slightly with each step that followed his. No, JingYu thought, as restrictive as this might be, he didn't mind it at all.

"Zhou, you need to let go for a minute," JingYu said, stopping just inside the bathroom doorway and glancing over his shoulder.

"Uh-uh," WeiZhou murmured, the small shake of his head making his lips graze the protrusion of JingYu's shoulder blade.

"Zhou," JingYu sighed before trying to sound serious, "I gotta piss."

"Okay. It's not like I'm looking."

"Romantic level zero," JingYu stated flatly.

"Don't care," WeiZhou mumbled again, his arms sliding upwards from JingYu's waist to hang against his chest. "I'm still recharging."

A thoughtful scowl curved JingYu's lips as he craned his neck a fraction further to see more of WeiZhou's face from the corner of his eye.

"Recharging?"

"Mmm," WeiZhou raised his head slightly so he could meet JingYu's gaze. "I don't have enough JingYu energy in my system right now, the level's dangerously low."

The slight pout WeiZhou gave as he said this made JingYu laugh heartily. He leaned his head farther back until it met WeiZhou's with a soft thump.

"I'm reduced to a battery?" he asked lightly.

"You're the best battery. You keep me going and going and going..."

JingYu wrapped his fingers over the arms across his chest, holding them close as he rubbed his head against WeiZhou's. He knew what his boyfriend meant. Just being near each other made JingYu feel he could conquer Mt. Everest, and the Chinese entertainment industry, all at once. That was why these moments were not only special, but important. No matter how many different ways they communicated with each other, there was nothing quite like the power of touch.

"I know, Zhou, but still..." JingYu said, his voice wavering between reluctance and pleading.

"Oh, fine," WeiZhou responded, slowly peeling himself from JingYu's back. "I'll start the shower while you...take care of very normal and natural human bodily functions...that we've walked in on each other doing more than once, I might add."