A Closed Circuit (R-18)

How long they had been lying in bed, just staring at each other, neither knew. 20 minutes? An hour? Two? They didn't care. Just being able to see each other after so long apart was enough. Occasionally, fingers would reach out, smoothing over an eyebrow, running along a jaw line. Once in awhile, a hand would cross the short space between them to rest on a shoulder or arm, gently squeezing in greeting. Somehow, even this was enough for them. This, just being in the same space at the same time, together.

True, this was only after they had exhausted their pent up emotions and hormones in a wild session of lust induced physical pleasure that had shaken the walls. Some things just couldn't be avoided or denied. But, somehow, this quiet moment of existence together was just as satisfying, just as fulfilling for them.

JingYu closed his eyes and sighed, as WeiZhou lightly traced along his temple and followed his hairline to brush over the soft stubble behind his ear, creating a strange sensation like a swarm of butterflies fluttering under his skin. How unlikely was this feeling? JingYu felt again, as he had for much of the past six months, as though God, the Universe, Fate, whatever you wanted to call it, was playing a wicked game of chess with himself and WeiZhou as pawns. JingYu had never imagined that another person, in general, would make him feel so full, so complete. He had never imagined that another person, in general, could leave him feeling empty and lifeless when not with him. The fact that it was another man who made him feel this way still confused and confounded him. It didn't bother or upset him anymore, as it had those first few weeks. He simply still could not believe that it was WeiZhou whom fate had set before him. And he simply could not be more thankful that it was WeiZhou whom fate had set before him.

"Hmm, that must be a good dream you're having."

JingYu's eyes opened onto WeiZhou's grinning face, an eyebrow raising in question.

"The way you were smiling."

JingYu didn't say anything. His hand caressed a warm cheek, his thumb grazing over a soft lip, as he felt the now familiar hum in his limbs that happened every time he touched WeiZhou. The first time he had felt this, he had been scared, had thought something was wrong with the nerves in his hand. But when it happened again and again, he likened it to a magnetic pulse that only WeiZhou could produce within him. A magnetic, mystical energy that kept pulling them together, even when they themselves tried to pull apart. Even when the world around them tried with all of its might to separate them.

WeiZhou's tongue flicked at the corner of his lip, catching the tip of JingYu's thumb. Slowly, he flicked his tongue again, this time running it along the edge of JingYu's thumb, before sliding under and then wrapping his lips around it. JingYu groaned as the wet warmth of WeiZhou's mouth spread from his thumb through his arm and into his entire body. Grabbing hold of JingYu's waist, WeiZhou pulled himself closer, his toes tickling at the top of JingYu's feet as his tongue continued soothing over JingYu's thumb. JingYu moaned at the conflicting sensations from his extremities as they clashed in his middle.

Even before he had completely pulled his thumb from WeiZhou's mouth, JingYu's lips pressed in. Taking advantage of the already separated opening, his tongue advanced without hesitation, searching for its mate. When WeiZhou pressed his tongue to JingYu's, softly flicking against it, both men groaned with the sudden surge of heat and pressure between them.

JingYu tugged on a shoulder, drawing WeiZhou ever closer, as his hand slid to the back of a neck, fingers pressuring in among fine, soft hair. While his tongue and lips searched against JingYu's, WeiZhou grasped at waist and derriere, beckoning to come near, until finally, with a shared gasp and moan, their bodies met, sparking flames throughout each of them. Legs tangling, as like their tongues, they pressured against each other, hands exploring backs, waists, hips.

As though sharing the thought at the same time, they each reached to take hold of the other, hands and arms crossing between them. Even as JingYu moaned with the sensation of WeiZhou pulsing in his hand, he exclaimed at the shock to his nerves with the feeling of WeiZhou's fingers wrapping around him. WeiZhou shuddered with the conflict between emotion and touch that sprang from his core as he began to feel along JingYu just as his boyfriend began to stroke along him.

Their hands and bodies bumped and scraped in confusion. JingYu suddenly flipped his hand, and enlacing his fingers with WeiZhou's, he settled them together into one combined grasp. As their hands moved together in a shared rhythm, their lips separated to share panting breaths and gutteral moans instead of tastes and touches. It was an overwhelming new sensation to feel themselves joined together in this way, from their hands to their bodies joined together as one. The unexpected connection hummed through both of them, heightening their senses and reactions.

Feeling himself nearing the edge, JingYu looked into WeiZhou's eyes, recognizing the same look from him. Pressing his lips to those of this man he loved, JingYu breathed out in awe, "We're one." The next second, they cried out together as their joined hands clenched together and their bodies shook against each other.

Even after their muscles relaxed and their breathing returned to normal, the two men lay wrapped up in each other, and in their own thoughts. How they could be so connected, so synchronized, still amazed both of them.

"I still think it's kind of weird," WeiZhou muttered, pulling himself closer to JingYu. "How we met and found each other. How we are so perfect together."

JingYu grinned before pressing his lips against WeiZhou's. Yes, fate is weird.