Shared Possession (R-18)

JingYu was searching through the bottom of the closet frantically. He knew he still had it. He had to still have it. He had meant to throw it away, more than once, but that in itself was a challenge, given the contents of the gift bag that had found its way to him a few months back. Certainly there were ways to dispose of it, but for some reason he never had. And that reason presented itself today.

WeiZhou walked into the bedroom just as JingYu exclaimed in victory. He grabbed WeiZhou by the hand and pulled him near before dumping the contents of the bag onto the bed.

WeiZhou's voice held a note of trepidation as he asked, "Uhm, what's that?"

JingYu grabbed the headband and slid it into WeiZhou's hair, scratching his head behind the fuzzy ears that now stood tall. He then grabbed the collar, the bell tinkling softly, as he slid it around WeiZhou's neck.

"You said it yourself. How nice it might be to stop being Xu WeiZhou, singer/actor/celebrity, for just a few hours."

WeiZhou was speechless as JingYu finished buckling the collar around his throat, giving the bell a soft flick so it brushed against WeiZhou's skin. Snaking his arms around WeiZhou, JingYu continued.

"From this point on, you are not a man Xu WeiZhou. For the next few hours you are Zhoumeow, my cat."

"JingYu..."

"Cats can't talk."

WeiZhou shook his head to dislodge the fingers that had covered his lips. He peered around JingYu's frame toward the bed.

"You're not going to make me wear that?"

JingYu glanced over his shoulder, then back at WeiZhou, his eyes wide.

"You know how that works?"

"I do know," WeiZhou said, a slight shudder of fear, and excitement, passing through him. "But cats have tails, right?

JingYu shook his head. "There's a type of cat that doesn't have a tail. A manx, or something like that. You're that type of cat."

WeiZhou's eyes narrowed as JingYu patted his head and scratched behind his ears, but they closed completely as JingYu began nuzzling against his neck.

"Besides, as your owner, I'm telling you now. The only thing allowed in you is me."

WeiZhou groaned as he felt the soft trace of fingers sliding against his skin under the back of the waistband of his jeans.

"Is that a threat? Or a promise?" his voice a gravelly purr through his lips.

"Both."

WeiZhou hummed low in his throat, his fingers curling into JingYu's shoulders, as lips softly edged along the collar around his neck. Muscle, tense with stress, stretched tight as WeiZhou leaned his head to give JingYu greater access.

"Why don't we skip the cat stuff and go straight to the 'you in me' part?"

Steel like hands gripping his butt cheeks, pulling him firmly into JingYu, threw WeiZhou's eyes wide open. He stared into a face that was trying to be stern, but, after a moment of battle, let a hint of worry and sadness creep over it.

"Zhou," JingYu's voice was quiet, yet firm, "do this for me. Please." His fingers loosened on WeiZhou's rear, one hand coming to rest softly on WeiZhou's cheek, before he continued. "Do this for yourself. Let go of everything and be something else. Just for an hour. One hour. That's all I'll ask of you."

WeiZhou's brows knitted together with a sigh. Yes, he loved cats, but to pretend to be one?

"How far do you want me to go with this?"