//four

we both stayed in silence. i looked out the window blankly, afraid about what would happen in the future.

"here" tyler turned off the car and got out, opening the door for me after shining the knife at the window in front of me. he grabbed my elbow and pulled me out, and i watched as he put the knife in his pocket. "you be good, act normal, as if we were dating" tyler whispered in my ear and closed the door.

he wrapped his arm around my shoulders roughly as we walked to what seemed to be his house. he opened the door, and i saw josh on the couch, boredly watching the tv. his eyes lit up when he saw me and tyler.

"yo, nice one" josh smiled and paused the tv, getting up to shake tylers hand. "i didn't know you were going to date someone so soon" he added.

josh awkwardly hugged me, and i hugged back. i regret not whispering 'help me' in his ear. that would have gotten me out of this mess. i guess now i have to act awkward and as if everything i do is forced.

as we pulled away from the hug, he got out to shake my hand. "i'm josh" he beamed. "y-y/n" i stuttered, and tyler quietly and quickly slammed his foot on my foot, and i winced.

"what's wrong?" josh questioned, cocking his head. "u-uhm, nothing" i forced out a smile.