//sixty five

josh all the sudden grabbed my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. he was apparently oblivious to my state. i went to scream for help, help for tyler, who was probably drowning by now. it was my fault. i couldn't save him. i could of done more than just talking him out of it.

josh covered my mouth with his hand, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to his room. "josh, no" i begged, but it came out as a muffle.

"y/n" josh sighed, locking his door after setting me down. "this must be a lot to take in at once, but you should of seen it comin-"

"why" i suddenly sobbed. "what did you do?"

josh frowned, attempting to wrap his arm around my shoulder like he used to do. instead i moved away from him.

"it was my fault. not jenna's, not tyler's . the way he was acting was because of me" josh started. "i was unappreciated. tyler never let me sing in any of the songs, i was just the drummer in the back"

"so i started making him take buspirone. sarah started noticing a change in his behavior, and couldn't handle him anymore. she divorced him, and that brought us to your story" josh got up, sitting on the desk like tyler had before.

"and when i saw you, i knew i had to save you from the mess i made. he was too insane by then, and there was no way to help him" he bit his lip, still looking at the ground. "i convinced him to write you a song after i told him that there was no way to save him. he knew what he had to do"

josh then looked up to me. i glared at him before walking to the door, but josh stopped me.

"no" he said roughly. "you're staying with me"

"you're fucking insane!" i snarled, trying to smack his hand away. josh cringed, but kept a tight grip on my arm.

"shut up or i'll make things worse"