//fourty six

i bit my lip. what do i do now? i turned to look at f/n.

"go back to normal?" i suggested sarcastically. f/n glared at me and i exhaled.

"okay, okay. i don't know" i admitted, looking out the window.

"one things for sure, y/n, we're getting the hell out of here" f/n said bitterly, driving in the opposite direction of the dam. i nodded, then turned on the radio. i needed something to keep my mind off of tyler.

but the thoughts never stopped

will tyler be searching for me?
what about josh?

"we should tell the cops" f/n said quickly. i looked at her with a shocked expression.

"what? are you crazy?" i gasped. f/n shook her head.

"he'a kidnapped you and you don't think we should tell the cops? what's wrong with you?" f/n said simply, her eyes still on the road in front of her. i turned down the radio, pulling out my phone.

i called josh.

"hey, josh"

"hi, y/n!"

"is tyler around?"

"no, he's supposed to be with you, right?"

i sighed.

"i-um-ran away from him"

there was a silence on the phone.

"meet up at the hotel we ran off to the first time. rent room 137, keep one key at the lobby and say to give it to the guy named josh. i'll be there in a few minutes" josh spoke quickly.

"okay, see you, josh"

"bye, y/n"

the line hung up and i told f/n the directions, and i thought about what's going to happen.

how clueless

a/n: all these cliffhangers ahuehe