//fourty seven

we reached the hotel and f/n was giving me an odd look. "what?" i asked, stepping out of the car. she also did so.

"you just seemed...changed" f/n explained. i shook my head, then walked into the hotel. f/n followed.

i rented the room and told the receptionist to keep one key and give it to a guy named josh. she nodded and me and f/n dashed up into the room, locking it.

after a minute or so if silence, josh unlocked the door and walked in. i greeted him with a big hug and he hugged back.

"it's nice to see you" josh said gently, kissing my forehead. i smiled and we all sat down on the couch.

"so, why did you want to meet up here?" i questioned josh. josh looked at me nervously.

"don't tell the cops" he said simply. i looked at f/n with a look that meant 'i told you so'.

"trust me, tyler has people that will most likely bail him out. that won't be good for any of us" josh tried to explain.

"it's the same thing as us hiding here" f/n said with a frown. i could tell that she would call the cops in a heartbeat.

"no, not really. if we hide here than he will most likely forget about us" josh retorted

"he didn't forget about jenna" i defended f/n. she had a point.

josh glared at me, then looked back at f/n. "don't call the cops. here's some money to pay for a few extra nights here. i'll try to find tyler and calm him down" he handed me a few hundred dollars. i thanked him and gave him another hug.

the last night with f/n went well, no arguments, no quarrels. we watched tv and joked about our past.

the next morning f/n was laying in the kitchen, dead. on the counter was a note:

"she wasn't any good anyways <3"

i covered my face with my hands. why did tyler do this to f/n? i automatically called the cops. i didn't care what would happen.