//seventy two

i had everything packed -  my clothes, belongings, everything.

and josh wasn't going to screw it up.

i exited the ship with the two suitcases. one was tylers, one was mine. there was no way i was going to leave anything of tylers on the boat with josh.

it was mandatory that we were to get off the ship at some point while it was in the port. knowing josh was most likely going to be following me, i waited for a taxi to drive me to the airport.

~~~

this was it.

tyler's house.

i took a deep breath before turning the key, opening the door.

it was beautiful. even from the outside, there was the stunning view of small mountains and even the shore. the walls were encrusted with tan-ish stones. a large fountain in the middle of the driveway. it was like a dream house.

in the inside was two staircases, a chandler in the middle of them. directly to the left of the door was the kitchen, and to the right was the living room. i decided to check those out later, so i took the suitcases and dragged them upstairs.

i brushed the wall with my hand as i walked. the walls were all a different pastel neutral color, the floors were a white-ish grey-ish wood. all the furniture was a dark color,  mostly black.

i managed to find the master bedroom, which was huge. the bed itself was almost a work of art. it was a dark wood color and it was incrested with designs that looked almost like vines. the comforter was a calmed olive green color, contrasting the light grey walls.

i could really get used to this place, and of course, i did. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a shitty book calls for a shitty and almost cliffhanger(!) end. yes, this is the end of forced, FOR NOW! there will be a second book coming out soon, but first im going to have to work on some other stories i have. i also am in the making of a new one, it'll probably replace "surprises" because honestly that was a mess in the first place. so yep, bye surprises. adios my terrible amigo.

so you guys had voted on me making two books continuing this. honestly, i wont have enough time. i made up my mind that i am going to just make the book that continues this one, not the one that is in tyler's pov. sorry, thats too much work and im busy already. 

speaking of being busy, the book i'm replacing "surprises" with is ryden, which is an adorable ship, btw. god im going to cringe at this later on in life.

i guess i'll be responding to all comments: criticism, questions, what you want to see in the next book, requests for a one shot book thats coming soon as well, anything you want. 

honestly i expect people to be mad that this book is ending so suddenly. yes, i know its a terrible ending. but what do you expect? 

xoxo my dear readers, my friends that i had made over this story. i'll miss you guys. if you dont mind, dont delete this from your library, not yet. you deserve better, and i'll make a better story continuing this. ill make an update as soon as i got the plot done to tell you the story is in my works. until then, maybe check out my other stories? ugh that sounded desperate. love you all <3