//twenty six

"what the hell? let me in!"

"i'll call the cops!"

along with josh's screams there was banging on the door. i slowly regained my consciousness to realize that i was laying on the bed. tyler was boredly doodling on the hotels notepad.

tyler suddenly whipped around with a wide grin.

"hello, y/n. how'd you sleep?" he walked torwards me and i sat up quickly.

"you see, you shouldn't of let josh take you. it would of been fine if you didn't leave" tyler purred, sitting next to me. one of his hands was in his pocket, and i shuddered.

"but you did" tyler snapped. he pulled his hand out of his pocket to reveal that it was clutching the knife from the first night he captured me.

he slowly drew it across my hand and i tried to move my hand, but it resulted in a scratch that barely cut the skin.

"don't move" tyler used his other hand to wipe the blood away. "you need to learn to obey me" he said softly.

i felt tears well up in my eyes but i quickly blinked them away.

after a few scratches tyler put away his knife and leaned his head into the book of my neck.

"don't disobey me again" he murmured, then his kissed my neck passionately. "now, let's go home"

i stayed quiet as he led me to the door and opened it to reveal josh sitting beside the door. he had tears in his eyes as rushed up and hugged me, which led me to tears.

"get away from her" tyler snapped in jealousy. josh backed away quickly.

we checked out of the hotel and tyler drove me and josh back to josh's house. josh and i sat silently in the back seat.