//fourty four

i stared silently out the window, deep in my thoughts.

why is tyler doing this to me?

why?

why haven't i ran away yet?

the last thought had lingered in my mind and i bit my lip consciously. was there a reason why i haven't?

i glanced over at tyler, who was busy looking at the road. i looked back at the door. when we stop.

tyler pulled into what seemed to be a dam, and i smiled to myself. would i really be able to do this, though?

tyler opened the door for me and i stepped out, making sure i have my phone in my pocket. tyler kissed my cheek quickly before taking my hand in his.

i saw a building that seemed like a bathroom.

"could i-uh-go to the bathroom?" i questioned, looking at the ground.

"sure! i'll be over here." tyler pointed to the edge of the dam where a railing was. i looked at him and nodded. hopefully this would be the last time i'd see him.

i walked over to the bathroom and texted my friend.

y/n: pick me up at the dam. now. please.

f/n: what? why? but okay. i'm actually right by there. i'll be there in a few minutes.

i paced the bathroom quickly, thinking about the possibilities of what would happen if i got caught. would i? would tyler go to the extent of killing me? i started questioning my decision before i felt my phone buzz.

f/n: i'm by the bathroom building. i suspect you're in there?

y/n: yeah. is josh outside the building?

f/n: no, he's by the dam a bit away. run out and i'll speed out of here.

i took a few deep breaths, stuffing my phone in my pocket. i looked in the mirror, thinking to myself that i can do this. tyler will most likely forget about me, right?