//seventy

i woke up with a bad headache. i opened my eyes to see that i wasn't in my room. where the hell was i?

i turned my head to see brendon's sleeping face, his arms around me. then i realized i was half naked.

i quickly jumped out of bed, putting on my clothes that were scattered around the room.

"y/n" brendon sighed. i turned around to see him hovering over me. i stepped back in surprise.

"why don't you stay longer?" he asked. i shook my head "n-no, i have to get off the boat today and pack my bags..."

"can i help you with that, then?" brendon seemed desperate to stay with me longer, so i agreed. at least i'd get my bags packed earlier.

brendon followed me to my room, not really saying anything. i unlocked and opened my room.

it was a mess.

my belongings of my suitcase were everywhere, drawers were open. i then saw josh busily looking through the desk drawers.

"josh" brendon said coldly, pushing me behind him gently. josh's head whipped around and his face was filled with anger.

"brendon, wha-" he stopped when he saw me behind brendon. josh glared at him and slowly walked to me. brendon put his arm in front of me to stop josh from walking any farther.

"y/n? what are you doing with brendon?" josh asked softly, reaching out his arm, only to be swatted away from brendon.

"me and her had some...fun" brendon winked at me, and josh pushed brendon away from me.

"hey, man, calm down. we both agreed to it..." brendon tried to desperately explain.

"you were drunk" josh said directly to me, ignoring brendon. "just look at the way her eyes are squinting - she has a headache"

i nodded in agreement, my headache was feeling stronger now. it felt like someone was pounding my head.

brendon opened his mouth to say something, but was quickly quieted by josh.

"how about we take this somewhere else, shall we?" josh snapped to brendon, gesturing with fake, and almost scary, politeness to the door. brendon hesitated.

"what about y/n-"

"she's fine. y/n, stay here."

"fine"

that was the last time i saw brendon alive.