//fourty three

"why did you do that?" tyler said with gritted teeth as i poured my wine. i took a sip of it, rolling my eyes. "why did you do that" i said in a sassy manner.

tyler sighed, pouring himself a glass of his wine as well and putting it down on the table.

"i have a lot of us planned for us to do tonight" tyler implied, looking at me with a smirk. i took a sip of my wine then placed it down on the table as well.

"you never run out of ideas, don't you?" i said as the waiter set down our food, and i saw a small piece of paper resting under my plate. i gently pulled it out and saw the waiters number scrawled sloppily on the paper. i set it beside myself on the chair so tyler wouldn't notice.

"thank you" i smiled to the waiter, both for the food and the number. i knew that i wasn't in any situation to be able to call or text him, but i acted kind about it anyways.

the waiters face was red as he smiled back, and then walked off. i turned back to tyler to see that he was staring at me intently.

"what are you looking at?" i snapped harshly, taking a bite of (whatever you ordered). tyler finally took a bite of his own food and i frowned, remembering that it is polite for the man to wait for the women to eat first.

we finished eating and tyler paid, then we left the restaurant.

"where are we going?" i asked tyler while he was driving us. tyler simple shook his head and left his eyes on the road.

"you'll see"