//seven

after the shower i hopped out and put on josh's shirt and the leggings i was wearing. as i walked out of the bathroom i looked at my phone. i was pondering the options of calling the police and them taking tyler away, but he warned me not too. he probably has plans with someone if that ever happens. anyways, if i obey tylers orders i might be free soon.

i ended up texting my parents and friends telling them i was hanging out with a friend after i saw bf/n make out with the girl. they all responded nicely and wished me to have a good time.

i walked down the stairs and tyler and josh were talking in a low voice. well, tyler was, anyways. josh was silent and frozen. when they noticed of my arrival they smiled gently. i saw a flash of fear in josh's eyes but i put that in the back of my mind.

tyler patted next to himself for me to sit. i was at the very edge of the couch. tyler was in the middle and josh on the other side. they were quiet.

"um, what's up?" i asked consciously, looking at tyler out of the corner of my eye to make sure i didn't upset him. i looked at josh who was avoiding my gaze.

they didn't speak for a while until tyler piped up. "josh over there was trying to hit on you earlier" tyler splat. josh got red and looked at the ground instantly. "but your mine, aren't you, y/n?" tyler added with a devious smile. i simply nodded and looked at the ground as well. boy, did i feel bad for josh.

"hey, josh, it's fine." i tried to comfort him. josh didn't say anything. he got up and stood at the entrance of the kitchen. "do you guys um, want any, uh, thing?" he asked nervously. i shook my head. "no thanks" i said. josh nodded and wearily walked into the kitchen.

"tyler, you didn't have to be so rude" that earned me a harsh slap on the face. "shut up, bitch" tyler hissed.