//fourty two

tyler chuckled, looking around for a second before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"how about i get to know you better then? you know, alone, in my bed?" he then leaned back.

i bit my lip nervously, looking at my lap and regretting the bold statement i had said.

thankfully the waiter showed up with the two bottles of wine and two glasses. he sat them down at the table. "are you ready to order?" he seemed to be staring at me, and i
awkwardly shifted in my chair.

"a few more minutes, please" tyler said, almost harshly, to the waiter. the waiter simply nodded and walked away quickly.

"no need to be rude to him" i said as i looked through the menu, scanning all the choices. tyler narrowed his eyes and looked at me. "i have a reason to, he was checking you out" he pulled out his menu as well and looked through the pages, then closed it and set it on the table loudly.

i rolled my eyes, then decided that i wanted (something expensive that you like). the waiter came back and tyler eyed him furiously.

"what would you like to order, miss?" the waiter asked with a wide grin. i smiled back, telling him what i wanted and handing him the menu. the waiter winked, then turned back to tyler.

"and you?" the waiter asked. tyler ordered and then almost shoved the menu into the waiters arms, causing him to drop them on the floor.

"tyler!" i gasped angerly, quickly getting up and bending down to pick up the menus before the waiter could.

"i'm so sorry" i apologized quickly, handing the menus back to the waiter, who smiled gently. "no, no. it's fine." the waiter said nervously, a noticeable shade of red appearing on his cheeks. i smiled back at him before sitting down in my chair.

the waiter rushed away again, leaving me with furious tyler.