//five

the rest of the day was filled with 'fun'. tyler had kept me from spilling what was going on to josh, without him knowing. at one point i forgot i was being forced into being in a relationship. it just felt so odd.

"hey, y/n!" josh said while playing uno. "hmm?" i asked, looking him in the eye. if i was paying attention his faced turned a shade of red. "how long have you and tyler been dating? when did you meet?" i felt tyler shift uncomfortably.

this wasn't going to end well.

i was never a good liar

"well, um, it was a few days ago, actually" i started. i felt tylers eyes glare into me. "i accidentally bumped into him at night and he helped me find a taxi. we, um, exchanged numbers and, well, here we are"

wow. i didn't make something totally unbelievable.

"oh, that's nice"

we finished uno and tyler decided it was time to leave, it was around five in the morning.

"oh, come on, tyler! don't be such a party pooper! you and y/n should spend the night, i'm lonely, anyways" josh begged, and tyler sighed. "fine, fine. oh, y/n, i have something to show you in the car." tyler smiled sweetly and shivers arise on my arm. "okay. see you in a second, josh" i smiled the fakest smile i could pull off as tyler pulled me outside.

"you better not do anything that i wouldn't approve of. don't try to escape or tell josh you're being forced to do this. okay?" he said harshly as soon as we reached the car. i nodded weakly. "and you better not tell anyone what's going on. act normal and say that you're spending the night at a friends house for a week because of your boyfriend. if i see that you did anything i will make sure that you're dead. okay?" tyler handed me my phone.

"and if josh asked what happened, say we made out or something. i think he fancys you" tyler added harshly. i simply nodded as tyler took my hand coldly and dragged me back inside.