//eight

my hand flew to my now red and stinging face. tyler looked at me for a second before he got up and walked into the kitchen. i sat there and tried to comprehend what just happened. when he had walked away i saw a flash of emotion in his regularly blank face. what was it, regret? sympathy? soon, as i regained myself from my overwhelming thoughts, i felt tears trickle down my face.

i saw josh walk into the living room and i quickly wiped away the tears. josh saw me in the distressed state and rushed to my side, sitting next to me. "hey, what's going on between you two? tyler seems distraught, and you're over here crying" josh wrapped his arm around my shoulder and i leaned into his half hug. i closed my eyes and another tear fell down my face.

i heard rapid footsteps and they stopped. a few moments after they stopped i heard a grumble. i opened my eyes to see tyler landing a punch straight on josh's jaw. josh didn't do anything back, he just sat in shock. i gasped and went to run away but josh grabbed my hand. he got up and rushed me outside before tyler could say or do anything.

josh held me into a hug. we stayed like this for a few moments. "i understand now" josh pulled away before looking at the door. "he kidnapped you, didn't he? he did that a
to jenna before they broke up. he's insane, and he made the band as cover up. i'm surprised we became popular" 

i opened my mouth in surprise but by that time i saw tyler rapidly running toward you and josh.