//fifty five

i woke up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. the car was stopped, parked in a gas station parking lot. i didn't recognize where we were, so i guessed we were a far away from our town.

i brushed my hair out of my face, sighing. i stood up more so i wasn't in such a slumped position and i looked out the window.

josh and tyler were talking outside the gas station, a smile on josh's face and a half-smile on tylers.

i checked what i looked like from the rear view mirror, and once i decided that i looked decent, stepped out the car, wobbling over to josh and tyler.

"hey" i mumbled, crossing my arms out of tiredness and the cold breeze. josh and tyler both looked at me with a smile, and i was surprised. they usually weren't like this. i brushed it aside, i seemed to think that a lot. josh and tyler were both full of surprises.

"hi, y/n!" josh chirped, pulling me into a half hug. i leaned into him, my arms still crossed across my chest.

josh looked expectingly at tyler, an eyebrow raised. tyler looked back at josh, shrugging.

"hi" tyler sighed, leaning against the gas station wall. josh frowned.

"uh, should i just go back to the car?" i questioned boredly, biting my lip and leaning on my right.

"you're cute when you pout" tyler noted, a suggestive smile spreading on his face.

"thanks, but i'm cuter when i know why you guys are acting weird" i retorted.

josh chuckled, but was silenced by a glare from tyler.

"i-uh-we-um" tyler stuttered.

"me and tyler are writing the new album and he's dedicating a song to you" josh finished.